25: FINAL ADS

CLIFF

Two weeks later,everything was all set as the ads had become a success,it was the trending one.The tagline had proved itself by dropping a big smile on people's face and most especially the actor and model.It was as clear as crystal that they were now in love.

A year ago,the two had been in a scandalous situation and they'd hated each other but then this ad had cleaned their wounds as they know understood each other,they were an item as the whole Islandia and other countys were vouching for their love.All this to Priss's copywrite.

"What are you thinking about?",Priss beautiful voice questioned,God I could feel my stomach tingling, I hadn't notice when she got into my office.Her voice brought me back from the thought of my penpal who I'd been writing to for the past months but she hadn't responded. I really do hope something bad hadn't happen.
Plastering a smile on my face,my response was,"Nothing really,so why are you here?"

She grinned before clearing her throat to talk,"Christmas is in a week's time,so I'll like to take a leave for two days". Giving her a flummoxed look,I demanded,"Why?".
She gave me one of those amused smiles I'd always dreamt of before stating,"I left some important things in NIgeria and I need to get them before christmas".

My flustered look reduced before I requested,"And what could that be?",ending with a charming smile.
She looked into my eyes and I drowned it,feeling as if I was in heaven with my heart hammeing my chest,I'd never felt this way before even with Zuleha,she smiled,Gosh!it was breathtaking and she spoke,"Letters".

Letters!Letters!!Letters!!!Could it be what I'm thinking?
And then the door creaked open with Frank coming in.

"Aren't you going for lunch?".Geez,he spoiled it,why did he have to come when I was having a discussion with my new found heartbeat.
"Oh!Priss,you're here",he acknowledged.
"Hi",Priss greeted before turning to me as she stood up and uttered,"I've got to go,thanks anyway",not waiting for my response,she headed towards the door as my eyes trailed her.Why did she say thanks? Surely we hadn't agreed on her leave but then letters!

"Hey",Frank called,waving a palm at my face bringing me out of my thought.
"This one that you're gawking at Priss,remember you have a wife".

I smirked before he questioned,"Won't you have lunch?"
"Lunch?".
He nodded.
"Yeah,have you forgotten Zina packed lunch for us this morning?",he said in a jocular tone.
"Oh!that's right",I confirmed.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PRISS

While I walked out of Cliff's office,I had the urge to look back but I couldn't.Talking to him had made me feel different feelings,that smile of is was really charming. Why am I feeling this way? What kind of feeling is this? I'd never felt this way with a guy.
I'd been more than happy when Frank walked in,I really had to get out of there,his eyes were more than attractive and I grinned at the thought of seeing Cliff again.

"This one that you're grinning,did you just receive a love confession?",Tenola asked jocularly as she walked into my office,I didn't notice her entrance as my thoughts were clouded with Cliff's face.
"What?",I replied hoping Tenola wouldn't pester me again,Zavrina had pestered me throughout last night concerning my love life and I'd hung up the phone on her,I'd slept dreaming of Cliff throughout the previous night.

"You didn't notice my entrance,I saw you coming out of Cliff's office and the next thing is you grinning to the extent that your lips is almost cracking".
She actually caught me,I need to prepare for Tenola's tease 'cause I'm certain she would pester me with this till the end of the day.

"So I can't grin again abi?",I eyed her.She nodded and eyed me back.
"That grin surely has something under it and I know you don't want to admit it".
Trying to brush it off,I decided to change the topic,"Zavrina told me she'll be coming home tomrrow and she decided we should shop for christmas before I go back to Nigeria".

Tenola clapped,certainly I'd succeeded changing the topic,"That's right,christmas is in few days and I've not really thought about it"
"So what do you think?"
She smiled before responding,"When Zavrina comes back from school,we'll shop together,anyway did she gist you about her new found love"Thank goodness,Tenola had the idea of bringing up another topic.

Shaking my head to convey she didn't,I replied,"She didn't tell me about it,you know you are her love partner,I don't know much about stuffs like that".
She nodded in agreement before adding,"Yeah,you don't but I think you should,why don't you try getting a boyfriend".

Back to this irritating sermon,I really don't know why she had to go back to this when she perfectly knew I really didn't have any intention of getting married,she'd preached annoyingly to me concerning this issue along with Zavrina until Zavrina went to school and during her stay in school,Zavrina had made sure she mentioned it whenever we were on call,Tenola wasn't any better as she made sure Grandma and Mother spoke about it whenever we were having a family time.

"You know I don't like you talking about this issue,do I really need to make it your mantra before you understand",I said trying not to sound pissed but that didn't deter Tenola as she continued,"Priss,don't be stupid,why wouldn't you want to get married?".This girl is really bent on making me irritated,she really had to bring up this issue now.

"Seriously,Tenola,cut me some slacks",I gestured by waving my right hand.
She went silent for some seconds and I thought she would stop but she had salt to the injury,"Priss,you'll definetely have your own matchmade from heaven,why are you bent on deriving yourself from love?,don't think you're not capable of loving or someone can't love you".The words actually sank into me but I had to respect my decision,therefore,I deadpanned,"You have to stop it now,so let's go for lunch",standing up hurriedly,she followed me withouut uttering any word,we walked in silence as my mind drifted back to what she said.

So guys,should Priss take to Tenola's advice?
Should Priss give love a chance in her life?
Is it appropriate for Cliff to fall for her when he's having a loving wife?
Remember to vote and also share with your friends,Priss and Cliff do need your advice.
Thousand kisses💋💋💋💋