23: FINAL APPROVAL

CLIFF

"So what's the tagline?",I inquired as my eyes fastened on her body, she looked gorgeous in that blue hug shoulder gown,she was just as pretty as a wax doll.The clothe fitted her really well bringing out her beautiful shape and I couldn't help but ogle her body.

She smiled, that smile that was like a drop on sunlight before responding,"Eating together drops a big smile on your face".
Grinning at her,I teased,"Why don't we try it?".She looked confused and then queried,"Try what?"

"The tagline",I replied succintly silently hoping she wouldn't reject my offer.She scoffed before commenting,"Sure my stomach can't take it anymore".Wow!I felt like hugging her.She grinned before standing up.

And with that,we both sauntered to the company's restaurant,ordering for roast patridge and bread sauce,we ate amidst different talks with the tagline proving itself,a big smile dropped on our face till we finished the food.The moment was perfect and it didn't seem like I would forget it soon.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PRISS

Before the client arrived,I sat in my office silently recalling everything that had happened earlier,I couldn't take my mind off it as I kept remembering Cliff's smile,his big smile,the way he talked amidst smiles and the way his eyes feasted on my face and body.Would I possibly forget?

Later in the day,the final ads were placed in front of the client-dad,for approval. After the presentation and its sorts,it was approved. Finally,the work is ready for success,I was chuffed at the thought,this was my first work in Islandia and I had a feeling it would be a success.The day couldn't be any better.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
CLIFF

"So we'll be showing a family having a good time over a shared meal,right?".We were in a meeting,the client had left an hour ago,everyone were present as we all discussed how to make the ad a success.
"That's right",Priss responded,she was looking chuffed and was glowing at the moment definetely because the client had given their final approval,apparently,she was joyous and was an exotic beauty, my mind went back to her beautiful smiles when we were eating,going back to the day we first met,I grinned at the thought as Frank brought me out of my oneirism.

"Why are you grinning?"he whispered as I was the only one who could hear."Nothing",I muttered.
"So,I suggest we cast famous actors",I heard Priss continue,cutting me and Frank off as we listened attentively to her opinion.

"I think that's a perfect idea",Alexia admitted,rolling her eyes before shooting a glare at Priss who smiled at her.We later agreed on casting a model and an actor.Finalising the ads to be broadcasted on TV commercials,print ads as well as magazines,the management department took the pleasure of calling their agencies so as to set up a meeting with them.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PRISS

We were already on our way out of the building heading home when Cliff's secretary sent a message to inform me there was a brief meeting to be held immediately.We scampled back into the elevator to the conference room and found out all employees were present.

And to my surprise,the meeting was to tell us that the actor and model had been contacted and they would be coming the following day,following that,we all discussed on the show and what the actor and model would be doing,deciding to contact a child singer who got famous recently,the girl would be their daughter in the ads,after the discussion we all left the conference room.

"This would surely be a success",I noted,Tenola was the one driving us home.
"Surely,I'm certain God would crown it with glory".
"Amen",I responded.
"You know dad especially love it ,he planned to get you something after the ads becomes a success",Tenola pointed out as I looked at her in awe.She also called Mr Craig Dad and he took no offense. I knew Tenola was hurting like me and she felt the only person she could call Dad was Mr Craig,her biological father didn't deserve it.

"Really?",excitement rushed in,I was more than joyous,finally,I had a dad who cared for me,someone who would buy something for me as his daughter,we had a beautiful family now and I really don't know how to repay them.Tenola nodded as she slid in a CD and in a second,Simi's beautiful voice filled the car with her lyrics of 'Joromi',Simi was a Nigerian artiste Tenola especially loved after Adekunle Gold,we listened in peace and quiet as we drove home.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"I want to go back to Nigeria",this words came out of my mouth after we had dessert,Tenola and I were outside in the balcony,enjoying the cool breeze that was accompanied with a starry sky,the moon was a full one as it illuminated everywhere.

Tenola looked at me with shock written all over her face,I understood what was going on in her mind,she actually thought I wasn't in the right state of my mind or probably cracking a joke.
"What...what do you mean?aren't you happy here again?",she questioned,her face registering different expressions.

What was she thinking?cackling like a hen for a long time and finally tossing a grin at her,I enunciated,"You should know I've got good reasons".
Not allowing my words to hreathe at all,she challenged,"And what good reasons could that be,just put some light on what you are sayin g for goodness sake".

Pursing my lips,I elaborated,"Do you think I'm going there for good,hell,no,I left something important over there and I have to get them".Tenola's head tilted back as she stared up at the moon before pestering,"And what's that?".

"Letters,I have to write to my penpal,it's been over months and I'm certain he'll be worried,I'll just spend few days over there".
Tenola nodded and turned to me before smiling,"You are such a killer,why didn't you say that from the start",she dabbed my arm bas we both smiled,we watched the moonlight in great happiness.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
Well,Priss wants to write to her penpal,she's really missing him.
Who feels the ad would be a big time success?
Don't be a silent reader,do me a favour be clicking that orange star over there👇