13: MY PLANS

CLIFF

My thoughts took over me as I contemplated on why Priss hadn't been replying my letter for the past one week,I'd been writing to her but she wasn't responding. Soon, my face was a picture of astonishnent when I banged smack into someone coming the other way, my heart was really racing as my thoughts had actually shadowed my sight and at such I was unable to notice anyone.

In the milliseconds that it took my brain to react, to send the impulse to the cerebrum, my senses registered softness, heartbeats, full breasts and a rose scent that teased my nose, I think it's a perfume called 'Rosy'or something, it was Zina's best perfume, one she'd created herself. My hand rested on her tiny waist as I looked into her beautiful eyes.

She withdrew herself from me rather too quickly and expressed ,"Sorry". Though that was meant to be my line. Taking a good look at her, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, black with a shining skin, longest eyelashes ever seen, small beautiful lips that was shining, round and warm face, I think I noticed a beautiful set of white teeth when she said 'sorry', Gosh!,she was looking exotic with a shape that would bring a corpse back alive. Wow! am I actually seeing this?,my heart was racing really fast.

After taking a perfect look at her from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet, I realised she was getting uncomfortable as she rolled her eyes, deciding to say something even though I didn't know what to say, she cleared her throats instead and repeated the word 'sorry' again and walked away, catwalking like a model ,who knows if she might actually be a model ,I gawked her till she was out of sight. She didn't even turn back at all as my gaze was fixed on her, why was I feeling this way towards a stranger? someone I might never get to meet again. But she actually looked like a girl I saw in dad's company in Nigeria last month.

"Cliff", Frank tapped bringing me back to life as my heart did one quick black flip.
"See what I got for Zina", he jeered, my eyes finally attended to Frank as I looked at what he got for Zina, a black bubble skirt and a white lace top.

Only smiling at Frank ,he noticed something was wrong.
"What's going on?",he asked looking somehow disturbed. He really cared about me a lot and I did the same for him afterall he was my closest friend more like a brother.

Frank was my counsel sharer and he knew everything, I mean everything about me, he was my twin from another parents.
"Nothing",I responded trying to get my mind off the angel I'd seen earlier,ruminating on what I'd come to this section for, on what I'd wanted to buy for Zina.

Taking a step forward with Frank coming after me, my mind raced back to why I was here-to get Zina a bag , her birthday was tomorrow and our plan was to have a get together party after coming back from church.
Ending up with a blue satin clutch bag with bow clasp, Frank and I left the section to get some other stuffs.

While we drove back home, I didn't utter a word as my mind kept going back to the exotic beauty I'd bumped into, Frank noticed and tried breaking the ice by bringing up a discussion,"I hope there's nothing bothering you?".I turned to look at him as he was the one driving us home,covering with a smile, I said"Nothing special".
Frank pressed further,"Mind sharing the nothing special thing with me?".
Smirking, I uttered,"Later".

He nodded to convey he understood and then mumbled,"If you say so".
Silence fell again and it was really awkward this time and at such Frank decided to tune in the radio and 'Diamonds'by Rihanna came on air.
"So are you excited?",Frank questioned and I try to ponder on what he meant.

"Excited about what?",I queried looking intently at him.
He smirked and furrowed his eyebrows before saying,"About Zina's birthday of course".
I nodded as I could notice miles dancing on his lips.

"I know you'll be more than excited, you're even happier than Zina herself",I joked and the smiles increased.
"What do you expect?", he asked amidst those stupid smiles.
I glanced at him and shook my head, he was really happy even Zina wasn't as excited as him but why wouldn't he be?

Are you guys also shocked? I mean who would have such an.unhealthy mindset, not planning to get married when she isn't a nun.
Do you guys think she won't get married in the end?
Anyway,don't be a silent reader,love you guys❤❤❤
(The picture above is Frank)