34: VALENTINE

PRISS

Immediately we got back from church, Tenola set to work.
The day was apparently valentine as love filled the air.

"You'll give me the full gist ooo",Tenola chanted as she applied the lipgloss on my lips, she'd taken the pleasure of dressing me up for the date claiming Cliff must go crazy on seeing me, she'd dragged me to my room as soon as she finished her make-up and got dressed in white and red flowered pattern hug shoulder gown which was knee-length we'd both picked it out from Mom's shopping mall yesterday.

Picking out a black espadrille heels, she packed my hair into a snail bun.
"Sure thing, you'll gist me too oo".
She nodded.
"Now we're finished, you look take away",she blew me a kiss as I took a good look at myself in the mirror. Tenola had really done a great job, she needn't learn make-up and I sincerely think she should take up the job as a second.

Her phone beeped and a smile crept on her face, she picked up her satin clutch bag with bow clasp before adjusting her make-up.
"Davies is here",she announced with a smile as she hurried downstairs.

Following her,we got out of the house with Davies leaning on his car.
"Babe,you look as radiant as a thousand sun and I'm certain heads will turn but don't worry,I'll snap their neck", Davies joked as we all laughed.
Tenola was blushing seriously.
"Hi,Priss,you look lovely",he complimented smiling at me before opening the door for Tenola, after going in,he also got into the car, waving at them with a smile,they drove out and in a flash, another car drove in.

The car looked unfamiliar as I contemplated on who it could be.
A man got down from the car with a grin, instantenously,I recognised who it was. The man after my own heart.

My one and only Cliff.

He stood transfixed as his eyes inspected me from the crown of my hair to the sole of my feet.

CLIFF

On sighting my dream girl. She stunned me with her looks. I couldn't help but notice everything about her, God! she was damn beautiful, the way her hair had been packed was really lovely.

Her curves, hell! they were just too pronounced, she was really well endowed as her beauty maddened my soul like wine. And her smile, it was as pretty as a summer breeze. I stared into her gorgeous eyes frozenly.

"Hey",she called waving her palm across my face as she brought me out of my admiration.
"Are we going or you'll keep gaping at me as if I fell from heaven",she chuckled nudging me with her purse.

"Gosh,I'm going crazy",I admitted .
"Well,that's what Tenola wants",she mumbled but I clearly heard it.

"Ini, do you realise you're breathtaking, I almost fainted, why did God create you this beautiful?"
She eyed me before saying,"So you don't like the way I'm beautiful".
"No, you're just an uncontested beauty, I'm lucky to have the most beautiful woman on earth, you're as gorgeous as the hues of heaven, how did a guy like me end up with a princess like you?"

PRISS

Gosh!
I was blushing really hard,thank God for melanin.
My face was really heating and my heart was running a race.

"Enough of all this compliments, you're flattering me",I walked towards the car trying to cover my flushed face.
He walked pass me and opened the door, it wasn't until then that I realised the car, a white sport car, was polished and shining, it was different from his white convertible car or the white sedan, the ones he do come with to MODUSOIL.

"Don't tell me you bought another car because of valentine".
He chortled before confirming,"No, it's one of my cars, a gift from dad on my last birthday and I decided to take it out for the first time so far today is special, so count yourself lucky to be the first person to ride this car with me".