39: FUN

PRISS

"Aren't you seeing Davies today?"
Tenola looked up from her phone and shook her head in response.

It was a Saturday and the third day in April, most saturdays, Tenola was always out with Davies but today was different and I'd wondered what was going on, I pray he hadn't disappointed her.

"No, they are actually working on a drug case so he's busy but we might meet later in the evening when he's free", she explained as she dropped her phone beside her, obviously she was ready to talk.

Looking away from the TV, I'd been watching 'Barbie in the Diamond Castle', I responded, "I see, so you'll be home throughout today".
She nodded before looking at the TV as a hiss escaped from her mouth.

"I really can't believe you still watch cartoons at your age and size, heaven knows the number of times you've watched this particular one", she lamented disgustingly.

Truthfully, I loved Barbie in the Diamond Castle like die and as she said it's only the heavens that knew the number of times I'd watched it without getting tired of it.

"Na you sabi", I pouted before joining to sing 'Believe' in which I shouted in order to frustrate Tenola.

Believe in all that can be
A miracle start, whenever you dream
Believe and sing from your heart
You'll see
Your song will hold that key

Believe, Believe
Your song will hold that key
Believe, Believe
Your song will hold that key

"Abeg, abeg, abeg, Keep your voice low oooo, grandma is sleeping and Zavrina is reading oo, don't disturb others with your stupid song oo", Tenola said in an almost shout as she eyed me playfully while I chuckled, I succeeded in frustrating her.

Zavrina had gotten back from school yesterday which was 'Good Friday' and ever since then she'd been reading.
The beep from my phone made me look away from the TV as I picked it up to read the message.

My dazzler, how are you doing?

A wide grin appeared on my face as I read the message, it was no other person than Cliff. My mofe, the only one I want. He was the only person that sent messages like that.

The man after my own heart, I'm good and you?

I could see Tenola staring at me from the corner of my eyes but I ignored her as I read the new message still with my fixed grin.

I'm cool, so, my Jewel, what are your plans for Easter?

We'll be having a get-together after church

I felt another eyes on my phone as I looked up to see a smiling Tenola.
"This kind love oo wan tin tin", she joked while I eyed her.

So I won't see my lovely baby until tuesday, come and visit me.

Maybe later

And with that I dropped my phone and turned to Tenola.
"I go love ooo", Tenola teased as Kelly walked out with Zavrina who jumped beside me.

"I'm off", Kelly announced as all eyes swayed up to him.
"Where to?", Zavrina asked.
"To Ella".

Tenola and I exchanged a glance before looking at Kelly.
"Oh! your girlfriend, I didn't know you two were still together", Zavrina said as a smile found its way to Kelly's lips.

Clapping my hands, I complained," Ehn, ehn, at what age? Fifteen and you have a girlfriend".
Kelly looked at me in disgust while Tenola and Zavrina glowered at me.

"What?", I inquired as soon as I heard the bang of the door, Kelly had just left.

"I really can't believe you said that to Kelly", Zavrina hissed.
"Don't blame her jare, she didn't enjoy teenage life, you should see the way Priss was against it then but now she's all smiling just over a message from Cliff, she's head over heels over that guy", Tenola teased.

Zavrina laughed heartily while I hissed loudly and eyed the both of them but all they did was laugh.

CLIFF

Thank God Priss didn't come when I told her to visit me 'cause Mom came along with everyone, everyone as in my parents, Zina's parents and Chloe and Niniola.

We had a celebration on Zina being in the family way as we all discussed joyfully on the baby till they left. Sometimes later, Zina and Frank went to ZINA'S PALACE, it wasn't until then that Priss walked into the house.

"I never knew you would visit", I beamed as Priss walked into my room.
"I said maybe later and here I am", she responded as she flung her body on my bed.

"Hey, do you plan to destroy my bed?", I joked and she gave me a punch in my stomach.

Holding my stomach tightly, I feigned hurt," Do you want to kill me?", Priss turned to me with concern washed over her face, she actually believed the punch was hard but it was nothing.

"Did I hurt you?", she queried as she sat uprightly to inspect my stomach.
Placing my hand on her hand, I sat up resting on the wall as Priss wore a worried look.

"Does it hurt?", she asked again but this time, I smiled sheepishly before moving closer to her and capturing her mouth in mine, we kissed gently till we both needed air.

"You're not okay oo", Priss teased and I smirked.
We both settled down to watch Barbie in Fashion fairytale as Priss kept on ranting about fashion and how she so much loved it.

"Chloe is a fashion designer", I told her as soon as the movie ended.
She tugged her legs beneath her and faced me.
"Really?", she looked surprised.

"Yeah, she had always loved it, the main reason she went to Paris for her Masters, she studied in New York, she'll be establishing her fashion line immediately she finish her Masters".

"Wow, that's nice", she commented in awe.
The door creaked open, we both looked up to see Frank and Zina walk in.

"Hey, guys", Frank greeted with a smile.
"Hi", Priss responded with a smile on her face as both Frank and Zina returned the smile.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Yeeeyyyyy", Priss shouted as she jumped up throwing her hand in the air. She was sitted by Zina, Frank and I were playing basketball and they'd decided to cheer us, the two were getting along well as they discussed on different things amidst the cheering, Zina cheered Frank while Priss cheered me up. It was really fun.

"Finally, eeeeeeeeeh", Priss screamed as she ran up to me, I'd won but it wasn't surprising, I was better than Frank in this game and I'd always won.

She jumped on me as I spun her around the air amidst laughter and giggles, she was as light as a feather.
The clearing of throats from Frank and Zina stopped us as I dropped her to the ground. We'd completely forgotten the existence of others.

"Let's go in for dinner", Zina announced and with that she walked in with Frank while Priss and I later walked to the main house hand in hand as we swayed it like children.

Merry Christmas ooo
I hope you're all enjoying your christmas, send my gift ooo.

Abeg means Please
Na you sabi means you're the one that know
So guys what do you think about this chapter?
Do you think Zina and Priss closeness won't cause anything.
Vote, comment and share with your lovely friend.

Happy new Year in advance oooooo