11: SHOPPING

PRISS

Zavrina tapped lightly on my door and with my order,the door swung open.
She had on a striped tube dress that matched her black eyeballs, she was a great resemblance of mum with almost everything, an epitome of beauty with an hourglass figure that presented itself well in her dress. My eyes caught her white sneakers and I wondered where she was off to.
After swapping greetings ,she sat on my bed.

"Where are you going?", I questioned.
"To mum", she replied rather succintly, heading to my wardrobe.
My eyes followed her wondering what she was up to.
"To do what?",I questioned with different reasons running through my mind.

"To shop, you'll be resuming your job on Monday right?", she stopped after picking out a yellow glingham sundress, laying the dress on my bed ,she said,"wouldn't it be nice if you get some new clothes?"
Nodding like an agama lizard, I affirmed, "Yeah,that would be great". It would certainly be great,shopping was my hobby and I do change my wardrobe at least every three months, weird right?

Zavrina clapped,smiling widely with her cheeks dimpling. The dimples added more beauty to her face and I really admire it hoping I had one.
"Actually,mom and I agreed that you should come to her mall",she said grinning from ear to ear.

I jumped and smiled at the thought. The one thing I loved doing apart from writing and reading is shopping.Back in Nigeria, when I was this crazy introvert, the only time I went out of the house was to shop unlike Tenola who loved partying and doing all other outdoor activities, she was always the one running the outdoor errands while I did the indoor ones.

Smiling brightly at her,I said,"Sounds nice, so have you informed Tenola?"
Zavrina pouted, shaking her head.
"No I haven't,I'll be going to her room now",she announced inching her way to the door.

Tenola, grandma and I had been welcomed to Islandia yesterday night, Zavrina and mother had been extrememely happy to pick us from the airport. Upon our arrival at home, we were greeted with a luscious meal that had been specially prepared by mother and not by the cook.

Deciding to change into the dress Zavrina had picked out for me, I got up and got dressed, slidding my legs into a white open toe sandals, I settled down on my dressing table and packed my hair into a detailed waterfall braid.
Picking up the lipstick,Zavrina's voice stopped me from applying it as she announced to me that everyone was ready.

Few minutes later,I hurried downstairs.
"What kept you so long?",Tenola asked but my response was only a smile. She was dressed in ablack turtle neck top on a white leggings, it fitted her perfectly well and I was certain heads would really turn at her.

"What of kelly?", my question being directed at Zavrina as I noticed he wasn't around. They weren't really that close as they had different tastes.

Zavrina headed to the door and as soon as she opened it, she replied, "He's at the basketball court, he won't be going with us,afterall he is not a lady".
Chuckles.

I know this chapter is short but I really have to rest.
Guys let's look forward to their shopping,how fun would it be?
Who loves shopping 'cause I really love it.
Vote and comment.
(The picture above is Tenola)