| Story Recap | Characters & Chapters

Since it has been four months since this book was last updated, I'm doing a little recap chapter so people who have already read it don't need to reread it if you don't want too.

So basically I'm gonna be going over important details and recapping events that happened that are important. I won't explain every single detail of the chapters, you'll have to reread the chapters to get that, but I'll be highlighting things I want you guys to remember as important with a few things that don't mean a whole lot to throw you off the scent because I'm just mean like that.

I'll be talking about the characters as well. I'm highlighting the characters because Jordan, Adam, and Ty are three characters that I feel like have been misunderstood by you guys. And that's more my fault since some of the things I've hinted about them have flown over all of your heads.

Sorry about not updating this story, but I've been fixing the plotline for this book. This story will be getting updates again soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of an Empire takes place in a world called Etora and is set during the Middle Ages.

Definitions: (to make things easier for you guys)

Protagonists- Characters that drive a story, characters that drive the plot forward. These are the characters that the author considers the most important and the main focus of the story as a whole

Antagonists- Characters that stand against the characters driving the story and are not necessarily always evil, but they typically stand in the way of the protagonist achieving their goal

Supporting Characters- Characters that support either the protagonists or antagonists. They are usually near-protagonist or antagonists themselves but aren't considered the main drivers of the story. They typically do the background work that isn't seen by the audience or have a smaller role that still impacts the story in a small way.

Ancillary Characters- World-building characters... typically these are the 'background extras' or one-to-five line characters. They flesh out the world and help it come alive.

CHARACTER RECAP

Protagonists: Adam "Sky' Skylen (Skydoesminecraft), Jordan Maron (CaptainSparklez), Tyler "Ty' Ellis (Deadlox/ Lox), Mitchell "Mitch" Hughes (TheBajanCanadian), Jason Probst (Minecraftuniverse), Ian Stapleton (SSundee), Prince Elliot Skylen (OC)

Antagonists: King Izic Skylen (OC), Prince Anthony Skylen (OC), Prince Zachary "Zach" Ellis (OC), Queen Theresa Skylen (OC)

Supporting Characters: Harvey "Seto" Azdel (Setosorcerer), Jerome Aceti (JeromeASF), Quentin Juneau (HuskyMudkipz), Linda Adams (OC), Preston Fraggs (PrestonPlayz), Vikk Star (VikkstarHD), Princess Marley Hughes (Mitch's IRL Sister), Brice Solace (GoldSolace), Rob Wolfe (Mr. Woofless), Max La'Plume (Mithzan), Lachlan (Lachlan), Matthew "Matt" Needler (iFirez/ FyreUK), Thomas "Tom" Beer (KillerTom63/ FyreUK), James Waglington "Wag" Hayes (Waglington/ FyreUk), Philip "Phil" Southam (BruteAlmighty87/ FyreUk), Falicia Jarret, Vega (OC), Noah Craft (NoahCraftFTW), Daniel "Dan" Middleton (DanTDM), Thomas "Tom" Syndicate (SyndicateHD), Tucker Boner (ii_Jericho_ii), Sonja "Sonj" Fox (OMGitsFireFoxx), Red Vacktor (RedVacktor), Ross House (YourPalRoss), Barney Dirt (ThatGuyBarney), Princess Samantha Hughes (OC)

Ancillary Characters: King Nathan Ellis (OC), Princess Hallie Ellis (OC), King Luther Hughes (OC), Serena Stapleton (OC), Jared Stapleton (OC), Derick Flynn (OC), Queen Jessica "Jess" Hughes (Mitch's IRL Girlfriend), Queen Natalie Hughes (OC), Princess Kyleigh Hughes (Mitch's IRL Sister), Prince Connor Hughes (Mitch's IRL brother), Jessica "Jess" Hart (Aphmau), Ashley Marie (AshleyMariegaming)