| Chapter Two | Estron Royalty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Leaders become great not because of their power but, because of their ability to empower others."
-John Maxwell-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian woke up with a start, his body felt sore, his eyes opening, blinking a few times to clear his vision. He stared at a moving sky, the ground under him vibrating. He pushed himself to sit up, groaning at the stiffness in his body. He was in a wagon, he looked around, seeing Estronian soldiers. His eyes stopped at Sky who was laying beside him. His eyes widen.

"Sky," Ian said worried, a hand grabbed his shoulder.

"Easy there, son. You need to rest too. He may be in worse condition, but you inhaled too much smoke." A woman said. Ian looked at her.

"Is he okay?" Ian asked worriedly. He looked at his friend. Sky's right leg is in bandages, along with his hands.

"Smoke inhalation, his hands, and leg were burnt, but that's what happens when you run into a burning building like an idiot." The woman said. Ian looked at her. 'Sky did what?!' Ian thought.

"What?" Ian asked. He winced, his back feeling sore. He lifted up his bloodied and burnt shirt seeing bandages around his stomach.

"You're an idiot too, not just him." The woman said. Ian dropped his shirt.

"Where are we going? Where are you—"

"Is he awake yet?" A voice behind Ian asked making him freeze up. The woman looked past Ian.

"No, your highness." She said.

"Your Highness," Ian mumbled under his breath. He turned around, looking at a figure on a horse, shock crossing Ian's face. "P-Prince Ty." The Prince lifted an eyebrow at him.

"Why are you so surprised?" He asked. Ian turned more towards the Prince.

"I-I wasn't expecting you. No offense your highness—" Prince Ty smiled a little.

"You were expecting my brother, Zachary, right?" He asked. Ian nodded.

"Yes, Prince," Ian said. Ty looked away.

"Most are. I take no offense, I rather be on a ship than on land." Prince Ty said. Ian watched Ty go ahead, Ian sat back. The Royal Captain, Prince Tyler Ellis, or more known as Prince Ty. He's one of the best captains in the Estron Navy while offered the position of being in charge of the military branch, the Prince turned it down wanting to just be a Captain. The Prince is the second eldest of three, he's mostly known as the Discolored Eyed Prince since his eyes are different colors. One is green and one is red, his brown hair tends to cover his green eye leaving his red eye exposed, unsettling most. Dressed in blacks, whites, and blues, the Prince is known to be at seas almost 99% of his time, leaving his older brother, Prince Zachary, to watch over the land for their father since their little sister is far too young to leave the Kingdom at all. The woman smiled a bit as she looked over Sky's hands. Ian looked at her, noticing the Estron emblem on her clothing.

"You work for the King?" He asks. She nods.

"Yes, I do. And be at ease will you?" She asked.

"Prince Tyler is—" Her eyes looked at him.

"A good man. Do not listen to the rumors that surround him, they are not true. He is a good man, with a good heart." She said. She looks down at Sky. "He's the reason your friend is even still alive." Ian looked at Sky. He leaned against the side of the wagon, his wound inflicting pain through him but he ignored it, he was more concerned about Sky and his family that plagued his mind. He stayed stuck in his daydreams for so long that he didn't notice how close they were to the gates to the Kingdom of Estron. Ian looked ahead, his eyes widen a bit.