We pulled into the driveway and Chris turned off the car.

"I'll grab Colton." He said, getting out and opening the backseat door. I smiled and popped the trunk, grabbing the presents and going up to the door. I knocked with my foot and my mom opened with a smile.

"Camryn!" My mom exclaimed, taking some of the presents from me. "Chris, come on in." She said, going to put the presents under the tree. I followed her and put the rest under.

"Hey Camryn." My family said.

"Hi." I said, huging everyone. Everyone begged to see Colton so that took about five minutes.

"I want to open presents!" Eddie whined.

"Okay, let's open presents." My mom said.

Chris and I mainly got money and things to decorate our apartment with. Colton got toys and clothes, but he liked the boxes a lot more. He played with a box while everyone else opened presents.

"Well, that looks like everything." I said, looking around the tree.

"Not everything." Chris said. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Your last present is somewhere on the tree."

"On the tree? Chris, we agreed not to get anything from each other." I said.

"I just couldn't help myself." He smiled. I smiled back at him and kissed him. "You haven't even seen what it is."

"If it's coming from you, I know it's going to be amazing." I smiled and the girls awwed. I glared at them before going to the tree to find it.

"Can you at least give me a hint to where it is?"

"Nope." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and continued looking.

"Can't you even give me a hint of what it looks like?"

"A box."

"That's so specific, thank you." I sighed. I found a black velvet box and smiled. Jewlery.

"Chris." I said.

"You didn't even open it!" I opened it and gasped when I saw a diamond ring. I turned around to see Chris on one knee.

"C-Christopher." I said, tears welling up in my eyes. He reached out and grabbed my left hand, grabbing the box from me as well.

"Camryn, I've liked you since I first saw you in eigth grade. Quickly, my like turned into love and I knew you were the one for me. Please make our family complete and agree to be my wife." I looked up at my parents and they smiled, nodding. I looked back down at Chris, tears pouring out of my eyes. I tried to speak but just nodded instead. He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger and stood up. He hugged me tightly and passionatley kissed my lips.

"How on Earth did you afford this?" I asked, looking down at the ring.

"Let's just say, I've been saving money since my first paycheck." I hugged him again. "I've known you were the one for the longest time."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." He said, kissing me again.

"Come here, let me see that ring." My Grandma Harley said. I walked over and held my hand out. "That's so beautiful, nice choice Chris."

"Thanks." He said with a smile.

The door bell rang and Danielle jumped up.

"That's Casey, I've got it!" She exclaimed, running out of the room. I smiled at her, happy that she finally found someone for her. She walked back in, holding hands with Casey.

"Hey, Danielle just told me, congrats Camryn!"

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I better not see a ring on that finger for a few years." My dad said.

"Dad!" Danielle and I groaned.

"Yes sir." Casey said.

***

We ate dinner and spent the rest of the day together before going home. I strapped Colton into the car while my dad helped Chris carry the presents out. I said bye to my parents before getitng into the car, Chris getting in the driver's side.

We drove back to the apartment and I carried Colton up while Chris started on the presents. I got Colton ready for bed and put him to sleep, walking out into the living room to see Chris sitting on the couch.

"Is everything in?" I asked and he nodded. I sat on the couch next to him and cuddled into his side.

"I love you so much, Chris." I said, looking down at my ring before looking up at him.

"I just can't wait for a ring to be on my finger." He smiled.

"Me too." I said, kissing his lips.

"I love you too." He said, holding me close to him.

*****************************************************************************************

Camryn's ring ------------>

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER