Alternate Ending

"And suddenly
you know it's time
to start
something new
and trust the
magic of
beginnings."

  Nixie sighed as she finished packing the last of her things, eyes traveling around the empty house sadly.

  "Do you have to go" Renesmee's voice rang as the child's eyes built with tears watching her Aunt pack. "We can finally live together forever" she croaked, tears trailing down her cheeks.

  The protectress felt tears building in her own eyes, she knew the Cullens thought after she took the immortal potion she'd stick around. But being an immortal didn't take away her Protector instincts, as the days went by her runes burned as they called out to her next protected. She zipped her suitcase shut and turned around the face all the vampires who had come to say their goodbyes. Her eyes landed on the reason she came to Washington and she grinned.

  Bella stared back at her former protector before racing forward and pulling her into a tight hug. "You'll come visit won't you? I don't think I could handle never seeing you again Nix" she sighed into Nixie's shoulder.

  "Of course I will" Nixie replied as she gripped the vampire in a hug, "you guys would be lost without me." The girls separated and gave each other grins.

  "You got that right" Rosalie teased as she stepped forward to hug her friend. They both chuckled as a frantic Alice joined the hug as she dry sobbed.

  "You can't leave" Alice weeped, "who's gonna go shopping with me?! No one else can take me to Paris in less than 5 minutes!"

  A laugh escaped Nixie as she stepped out of the hug and gave each of the girls a kiss on the cheek, "don't worry Alice, we'll still take trips to Paris, just call me and I'll come right away, okay?" 

  The petite vampire let out another cry while staring at the protectress.

  Nixie hugged Carlisle and Esme, the two telling her to keep in touch and that it was wonderful having her around. Esme got a little choked up and had to hide her face in her husbands shirt.

  Edward thanked Nixie for everything she had done for them and even apologized for the rough start they had.

  "Don't worry about it Eddy" she waved off, "call me when you wanna trim that hero hair of yours, yeah?" The vampire laughed but nodded anyway knowing that was never gonna happen. Nixie turned to the last person and smiled.

  "It's been real Jas" she nodded as she hugged the vampire she was closest with.

  Jasper chuckled at her words as he hugged her back, "sure has darlin, keep in touch okay?"

  Nixie nodded and stepped away with a small sigh. She watched Alice bury her head into her husbands chest while she attempted to calm her cries. Jasper consoled her while Nixie picked up her suitcase.

  "Well, I guess this is it" she announced, "it's onto the next city for me." Her green eyes traveled around the room at the people she'd become close with.

  Carlisle and Esme gave her matching proud smiles as they held each other.

  Emmett and Rose stood together, the burly vampire pouting as he had to say goodbye to the only person who wrestled with him.

  Edward had his arms around Bella and Renesmee, the mother consoling her crying child while also trying to keep her own emotions in check.

  Lastly, she turned to Alice and Jasper, the Major still had his mate tucked into his chest while she cried. His gold eyes met her green ones and something lurched between the two causing them to trade small understanding grins.

  "I'll see you guys around" Nixie promised before lugging her suitcases out to her precious Camaro and shoving them into the back seat. She entered the driver side, taking one last look at the house as the vampires stood outside waving their goodbyes.

  "Goodbye Forks Washington" Nixie whispered as she pulled out of the driveway. She reached over and grabbed the yellow envelope from her passenger seat having went back to her old building and finding the  conveniently not burned filing room. She stopped at the red light and opened the folder, staring down at yet another pair of doe brown eyes similar to what Bella once had. She let out a laugh in disbelief.

  "No fucking way" she chuckled.

  "Hello, Mystic Falls Virginia."

** OKAY YALL NOW THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ENDING!! No more bonus chapters and no more surprises😭 In this alternate ending obviously Jasper and Nixie never got together and instead of staying with the Cullens the newly immortal protectress is making her way to another vampire filled town😉😌**