"Let's Get F*cking Married"

"Can we skip past near-death clichés
Where my heart restarts as my life replays?
All I want is to flip the switch
Before something breaks that cannot be fixed."
                           -Sleeping at Last
                             (Touch)

  The vampires all raced towards each other, Sam giving them a small head start before he allowed the pack to follow. The wolves cut between bodies instantly taking the lead and loud snarls left their lips as soon as the two sides collided.

  Nixie wrestled the arms that were holding her down, face red with anger before she finally got a grip on the vampires wrist and twisted, ripping it clean off. The unknown vampire let out a scream but was cut off as a large gray wolf tackled him off of her. Nixie didn't hesitate to stand, racing towards her first victim.

  The protectress avoided the fight around her, the only thought on her mind being that she had to get to Jasper. Her mate came into her sight and he was struggling to escape the hold the 2 vampires still had on him. His eyes met hers and he relaxed knowing that she had it handled.

  Nixie's body collided harshly with all 3 of them causing them all to go sprawling across the ground. Making sure Jasper was free, she grabbed her dagger and plunged it into the vampires throat below her. He tried to scream but before he could even make a sound, the protector had angrily tore his head off in a fit of rage. A grunt from beside her drew her attention and she noticed Jasper fighting off the other one. She watched him expertly flip the enemy over his head, the guards body smacking the ground and Jasper didn't hesitate to behead him.

  Jasper's head shot up at the footsteps stomping towards him but was caught off guard as his mate collided with him. He heard her let out a relieved breath and quickly wrapped her in a hug, his lips placing a kiss on the crown of her head.

  Nixie knew that a battle was no place for a reunion, so she quickly retreated from the hug, placed a kiss on Jasper's lips and smiled, "I love you."

  "I love you" he echoed, hands grabbing hers and he brought them to his lips. "After this, I'm gonna marry you."

  "Sounds like a plan" Nixie smiled and she tightened her hold on his hand before they both raced forward and joined the fight.

  Nixie and Jasper were fighting together, Jasper taking the enemies down while she finished them off. Nixie got distracted as she noticed a familiar head of blonde curls getting overpowered. Checking to make sure her mate was okay she quickly raced forward to help Rosalie.

  Rose angrily punched the vampire in front of her only to be caught off guard as another came from behind and tackled her. She was quickly flipped over onto her back and she watched his hand shoot out towards her to end her life, her eyes closed waiting for the pain but nothing came. Her gold orbs opened and she watched the mans eyes above her widen before his head lurched to the side and rolled off his body. She looked behind him and noticed a certain protector standing there with her sword drawn.

  "Need a hand" Nixie teased, kicking the dead body off of Rose and helping her stand.

  Jane's small frame walked between the fights, her red eyes set on a certain blonde who just so happened to be fighting her mate. A nasty smirk took place on her face once she noticed the protectress a few yards away too busy with her own fight. Whispering the word that's ruined so many lives she smiled, only to lose it once she realized nothing was happening.

  Bella saw Jane's eyes land on Jasper and after seeing Nixie fighting her own fight she knew she had to help. She forced her shield out to cover Jasper, ignoring the war around her as she tried to save the love of Nixie's life.