Bonus Chapter #2

**This one is an important piece connecting to New Moon**

  The sun shined brightly as she made her way through the town, weaving in and out of the small crowds. Back in Washington the sun was nearly nonexistent, so this heat was a change for sure.

  She was a few hundred feet away from her exit and the gold medallion weighed heavily in her pocket, knowing it wasn't supposed to be there. She could hear the sound of shuffling footsteps behind her as she made her way, letting her know that the guards were still on her trail and she needed to lose them if she ever wanted to get out of there.

  The hoodie she was sporting was covering her black markings and the hood itself concealed her face, hiding her identity from everyone she passed. She grabbed the medal from her pocket and clenched it in her hand, making sure it didn't get lost in the chase.

  Her light footsteps got heavier as she picked up her pace, the guards began yelling, demanding someone to grab the hooded figure as they made their escape.

  She let out an airy laugh, the adrenaline rushing through her veins as she pranced through the crowds, easily staying ahead of the men chasing her. Looking down at the gold medal she had clutched in her hand, she smiled as she rubbed her thumb across the engraving.

  Taking one last look behind her, she saw the massive amount of guards making their way over and shoved the medallion back into her pocket. Sending a wink in their direction, the girl quickly turned the corner into an empty alleyway and disappeared into thin air, no trace left behind besides the small cloud of blue smoke that had cleared before the guards turned the corner.

  "We're so fired" one of them muttered as they realized lost the thief, and the irreplaceable artifact they stole.

**I literally just came up with this idea like 5 minutes ago and I can't wait for you guys to read the chapter in New Moon that connects to this😁**