"Damn" Gale called as he entered the room, "you clean up quite nicely little sister."

"I could say the same for you" Nixie replied as she gestured to the suit he was currently wearing.

Gale fluffed his color while he pursed his lips, "yeah I know, I'm hot." His comment earned giggles from everyone that occupied the room causing him to smile smugly.

Nixie rolled her eyes at her brothers antics but secretly she wouldn't change it for the world, it was nice having him back. "What're you doing here anyway" she asked, brushing her eyelashes with another coat of mascara.

"Well" he grunted, thumbs twiddling as he made eye contact with his sister in the mirror. "I figured, since dad can't be here that maybe, you'd uh.. maybe I could be the one to give you away."

The mascara was halted as Nixie squeezed the tube in her hand tightly. She looked down as she hastily shoved the tube back into Alice's purse. "I'd like that" she sniffled, tilting her head back as she frantically blinked, "you're gonna make me ruin my makeup dickhead!"

Her brother laughed from where he stood as tears built in his own eyes, the siblings never thought they'd see the day where either of them got married. His watch beep from its spot on his wrist causing him to look at it. "Alright" he announced with a clap, "let's get this show on the road, Dr.Sexy starts tonight and I'm tryna be home by then."

"Season 3 starts tonight?!" Nixie yelled, as she gaped. "Let's get this show on the road!" She allowed Gale to help her from her seat, grabbing the bouquet Alice held out as she wrapped her arm around Gale's.

"We'll meet you out there" Alice cheered, placing a kiss on Nixie's cheek before pulling Rosalie out of the room.

The siblings stood behind the doors together, waiting for the music to start so they could walk out.

"Nervous?" Gale mumbled as he stared down at his little sister all dressed up and giddy.

"Never" Nixie responded, and she wasn't. She knew Jasper was the love of her life, she knew this was meant to happen.

Gale nodded, "good. Cause ya know, I know it's been awhile but I still got your back little sister."

"Us against the world" Nixie hummed, placing her head in his shoulder for a second before they heard the music start.

Gale held his pinky up towards her, "us against the world." Their pinkies linked and with one last breath, the doors in front of them opened and Gale started to lead his sister down the aisle.

Jasper watched the doors hiding his future wife behind them open and wow, he had never seen someone so radiant. Even with only 15 minutes to get ready, Nixie was easily the most enchanting woman he'd ever seen. Her hair lied in her natural curls, half pinned up so that it was out of her face. Her makeup was simple yet Jasper still has a hard time drawing his eyes away from her face. Her head tilted up and their eyes met and for the first time in 200 odd years, Jasper Whitlock could've sworn his heart had a beat.

She was beautiful. She was everything Jasper knew she would be, but also so much more. She was his mate, his love, the woman he'd kill for, the woman he'd die for, she was her. He watched as her brother lead her down to aisle, lead her to him and with every passing second his happiness increased until he was almost positive he was going to burst.