This was a much better atmosphere than a few days ago. I know Cindy probably feels some sting over what happened, but at least things are better. Qin came in holding some forms, "Hey Cindy, can you look over these for me, and please don't sign them in pink ink." He then noticed me and smiled. He gave me a kiss, "How do you feel?" "I feel good," I told him. Cindy took the forms, "Why cant I sign them in pink?" "Because when we go to make copies, pink ink doesn't show up well when in black and white," he replied. "Then make copies in color," she told him as she put it on her desk. 

"What are they for," Pyrus asked him. "They're statements regarding the children we found in the rebel camp," He replied. "I had Cindy write the statement, I gave my approval, and the council had to approve it. Only Shelton approved it, and the others denied it, so I have to bring it back, have her look at the one they came up with and if she doesn't approve then she gives it back. We've been doing this for a day now." "And we're going to keep doing it, until I'm happy with it," Cindy told him.

Qin nodded, "That we are." Mikell then began to fuss and Cindy took him from me. "What's the matter," she asked him with a baby voice. Drake then came in, "Has anyone seen that folder that has the research I was doing?" He smiled when he saw me and gave me a kiss, "Hello my treasure, glad to see you're doing good."

"Which research are you talking about," Qin asked him. "The research on the various artifacts each Kingdom is protecting," He replied. "I think I saw Nathaniel with it this morning," Cindy said from the changing table she had in the corner of her office. "I think he said something about going to the library in the vampire palace to see what he could add to it." Drake sighed, "That's right."

"Artifacts," I asked him. "Yeah. As you know, the Aniavin want the Blood Stone and we have found out there is absolutely not written document on what it can do. However we know from a Story Keeper that several of the artifacts can be used with the Stone, so now we're going through the documents on the other artifacts and see what could possibly happen if they got their hands on one of the artifacts and the Stone. There is a lot I still need to gather," Drake explained to me. "Why are you spending so much time on that when the council has a special library filled with information on the artifacts," I asked him.

"What," Pyrus asked me. I nodded, "In order to become a Hunter or Huntress you have to take classes. To allow us the chance to study for said classes, they have a library filled with information." "So what you're saying is that the council lied when they said they didn't have anything like that," Pyrus said. I nodded, "Pretty much." "Can you tell us how to get to it," Drake asked me. "Well, that would involve breaking and entering," I shared with them. "Only a couple of council members have key cards that lead to certain levels within the building. Usually it's the senior council members that have them."

"So I can steal the card, and we'll go from there," Cindy said. We all looked at her. "What," She asked. "It's been a while since I've pick pocketed someone but I can still do it." Shelton then came in, and he stopped just inside the door, "Why do you guys look like you're up to no good?" "Because we are," Cindy told him. He sighed and shut the door, "Okay, let me hear it."

We then began to tell him about the library. "Take Nathaniel with you when you go. See if you can also find information they aren't supposed to have as well," he told her. "Wait, you want Cindy to go in," Pyrus asked him. "She is a great thief. Plus Alice is pregnant," Shelton replied. "Talk to Nathaniel when he gets home, but keep it quiet."

We all agreed, "So what originally brought you here?" "I noticed the bond showed you all were here, and I was curious to see if you were all enjoying yourselves without me," he said with a teasing smirk. Drake and Pyrus smirked. "We would never think of leaving you out Shelton," Cindy said with a smile. "After all, I think we should celebrate a certain someone is feeling better," Drake said while wrapping his arms around my waist. "And another certain someone has a birthday coming up as well," Shelton said as he wrapped his arms around Qin's waist.

My face felt hot and Qin's was red. "They're so cute," Cindy said, making it worse. Nathaniel then came in, "I see I've missed the party." "I think the party just started," Pyrus told him as Nathaniel took Mira from him. He then kissed my cheek, "Glad to see you're doing better. So what did I miss?" We then filled him in and he agreed with it. After that Shelton and Qin had to go back to work, and Cindy had to look over the statement, while Drake took his file back from Nathaniel to go put it safely away.

Pyrus, Nathaniel, and I took the twins to the media room where we laid them down in the bassinets and we got comfortable ourselves. When I got comfortable, it was like my energy was just zapped out of me. I now understood why Cindy napped all the time. Sleep took me almost instantly.

Pyrus's POV

Alice was out like a light after she got comfortable. Nathaniel smiled softly at her, "Maybe now, we can get her to rest and relax more." I scoffed, "This is Alice we're talking about." He chuckled and nodded, "I guess you have a point there." He then looked at my knee, "How does it feel?" "Today feels like I was hit with a sledgehammer," I replied. "Other days feel like my knee is perfectly fine." "You shouldn't put so much stress on it," He told me. I nodded, "Yeah I know, but that's a lot easier said than done. I have my projects, I have my coronation, and we have the unification to work on. Plus, I now need to start getting the other room ready to be a nursery for six newborns." "You have us to help you," Nathaniel reminded me. I nodded, "And when I need it, I will gladly come to you." He smiled at that, "You better." I smirked, "What are you going to do, punish me if I don't?" He chuckled, "Maybe." 

The twins then began to cry and we quickly went to them so they didn't wake Alice up. "You just ate," I said to Mira. "They've got a dragon's appetite, what do you expect," Nathaniel said with a chuckle. "At the rate they're growing in size they may be tiny like Cindy," I added in. "Pint sized dragons," Nathaniel said with a chuckle. I chuckled, "Don't let Cindy hear you say that." She maybe small, but she was a force of bright and explosive energy. He laughed, "Trust me, I don't plan on it." We then settled down with the twins, just enjoying this rare moment of peace.