Chapter 16

I smiled when I woke up to Nathaniel kissing me. "Good morning," I said, rolling over to look up at him. His eyes were ruby and filled with lust. He was hungry for me and it sparked my own lust and hunger. He kissed me as if he were starving. His tongue invaded my mouth, dominating it instantly. When he pulled away he smirked, "I know you have school, but I woke you hours before it for a reason. I'm going to enjoy pulling as many orgasms as I can from you before you have to get ready." He then tied my wrists to the headboard. I watched him strip off his clothes before he began to make good on his word. He bit and drank from my thighs, using the pleasure his saliva gives to send me over the edge over and over again. Then his tongue met my already sensitive core that he hadn't even gotten too. Oh Goddess, I thought when I felt his tongue touch me. I gripped my bindings trying to hang on to what little sanity I have. I blacked out for a few minutes until my hunger snapped me back into it.

Done tasting me, he finally undoes my hands and I tackle him, straddling his waist, "My turn." I used my magic to keep his hands in place. I then gave his body the same treatment he had given me, turning his cock into a gushing mess, that dripped down around his balls to the sheets. And I hadn't even touched it yet. He was still hard, wanting more. I then began to lick him clean, not wanting to let it go to waste. When he was cleaned I looked at him, and knew I would truly be in for it once I let him free. Excited, I let him go and he tackled me, pinning me down with his body. He bit into my neck while entering me. I arched and screamed in pleasure. My nails dug into his back, the smell of our blood mixing with the smell of our arousal. His thrusts were brutal into my sensitive pussy, but it was so amazing. When, what I knew would be my final climax of the morning, hit me I bit into his neck, marking him as mine. We both laid there panting for a moment, his head tucked into the crook of my neck.

"Fuck I never knew what it felt like being pleasured by a vampire," he said breathlessly. "If only our other mates could handle that kind of treatment then I'd give it to them more often. They deserve pleasure like that." He placed a kiss to the mark he gave me and I moaned softly. He chuckled, "Come on my queen, we need to get cleaned up then get you breakfast before taking you to school." I huffed and got up, my legs feeling like jelly. He seemed to be in the same state as we walked to the bathroom. We showered then he began to cook food while I looked at my school things to make sure I had everything I needed.

He put a big plate of eggs, pancakes, hash browns, bacon, and sausage in front of me with a glass of milk. I smiled, "Thank you." He gave me a kiss before going to make himself a plate. "So how are your classes," He asked when he sat down. "They're okay. I struggle in the math one though. It's been so long since I actually sat down before now and did complex equations. Goddess, it makes my brain hurt," I confessed to him. "If you ever need help, we're here for you," He told me. I smiled, "I know." He gave me his own smile then we began to eat.

He dropped me off, but before I could get out he pulled me to him, "If those wolves give you a problem today, call me or use the mind link." I kissed him, "I will." He kissed me again before letting me out of the car. I got to class and sat down. I could feel all the various bites from when he drank from me on my body begin to give a dull throb, taking my mind back to earlier this morning. Each day with my mates have been such a pleasure filled adventure and I was excited to see what Drake had up his sleeve.

After this class I had thirty minutes before my next class so I sat on a bench outside, and began my homework so that way when I get home, I would have more fun time with Nathaniel. Then three wolves walked up to me. I looked up at them and held back my growl, "Can't I get a single day without being pestered by someone from your pack?" I shoved my book into my bag. "We just wanted to see if the talk was true. The exiled mutt still breathes." I rolled my eyes, "I'm alive and well. Now leave me be." "Sorry but you're in our territory rogue," Another said. I smirked, "I'm not a rogue. I'm the mate to several leaders who also call this area their territory."

"Ms. Grommel," a man said, coming up to us in a suit, badge on his hip. "You are," I asked him. "Chief of the Hunters, Ashton Corson," He introduced. He eyed the wolves, "Are they giving you trouble?" "Ignore them," I told him. "What can I do for you Chief," I asked him. "After the wrong done to you by some of the elders, I and the remaining Elders, want to make you a permanent Agent," He told me. "Does one of the Elders include my mate," I asked him. He was hesitant at first before shaking his head, "No ma'am. It was a majority vote, and he was against the idea." He handed me a packet, "Think it over." He then walked away and I looked at the packet. The weight of many things were in this packet.

I shook my head and tucked it into my bag. I then noticed the wolves were looking at me wide eyed. Since no one else was around, I bared my fangs, "I think it best you go somewhere else." My timer went off signalling I should make my way to my next class. I sighed and went to it, my thoughts on the packet.

At home Nathaniel noticed I had something on my mind. He gave me a glass of wine, mixed with his blood, "What's wrong?" I took the packet out of my bag and dropped it on to the coffee table, "The Chief of the Hunters came and saw me at school today. Apparently him and many of the Elders voted to make me an official agent. Sheldon voted against it though." "Have you read it," He asked me. I nodded, "Yeah. They want me to take down the Demon King. Sheldon probably isn't happy I never told you guys about it." "The Demon King?!" Nathaniel snarled. I nodded, "The mission that left me without magic when we met was me going against the Demon King. I didn't kill him, but I managed to seal him into his book. Now that I had taken out the other books, they hope I can do it this time."

"You sound like you're actually considering this," He said coldly. I sighed, "I'm not gonna lie. I miss the job. I miss helping people. The Demon King is another story. I got lucky I walked out of that fight only drained of my magic, and not injured." I closed my eyes and thought of the faces of sadness and pain my mates had when they saw me injured. "We almost fucking lost you?!" He roared. "Because of a plan orchestrated by the some of the council members," I reminded him while staying calm. It would do no good if I blew up. "Plus I'm not gonna do it," I told him and his shoulders relaxed. "I made a promise to Cindy," It was a whisper but he heard it. "What did you promise her," He asked me. "That if you all accept me, then I was gonna quit. I quit a lot earlier than intended, but I am still gonna stand by it." I always kept my word, and a word I give to my mates, is a vow. I would never break that, no matter how much I want something. I wanted to help others, but I wasn't suicidal. They're just gonna have to find another agent to finish the job.