Chapter 65

Alice's POV

I stretched out on the guest bed with Cindy, not wanting her to sleep alone. She sighed as she laid down next to me. "How did your talk with Nathaniel go," she asked me. "He gave me a blood oath, vowing to always include me in any war and diplomatic decision," I replied to her. "I had been so ready to not be his queen, but when I saw how broken he looked and that he so easily collapsed to his knees, I just couldn't bring myself to do it." She tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "You're going to make an amazing Queen." I sighed, "Not a good enough Queen if our mates don't want to consult me." She cupped my cheeks, "Then be my Queen." "What," I asked her. "I've been thinking about it for a while," She told me. "The best way to really unify are kingdoms in a completely permanent way is to make you all of our Queen. You're the only one who isn't tied to a throne by royal blood so you can be all of our Queen and help us rule our kingdom." The idea sounded insane to be honest, but I could see how it would work. It would be more than just a piece of signed paper. It would be a physical representation to all Kingdoms that we were unified.

"Be my Queen Alice, and rule by my side over the genies," Cindy told me. "I know you're going to be coven leader, and maybe even High Priestess one day, as well as Nathaniel's queen, and I want you to be mine too. You'll be able to help me make the decisions I can't make on my own. You'll be the greatest queen the world has ever known."

I felt so honored by her request. So I nodded, "Okay." She squealed in joy and kissed me. We then deepened the kiss, my tongue dominating her mouth easily. We moved so I was on top of her, my magic removing her clothes. I then bit into her neck as my fingers began to rub her clit. I missed being able to feed from her for so long. I sealed the wound as she came. She then removed my clothes and pinned me to the bed. Her hand trailed between my legs, and began to rub my clit. When it stopped for a second I was wondering what she had planned until I felt the head of a dildo at my entrance. She captured my lips again as a loud moan left my mouth as she pushed it in. When I felt the head rotate my back arched off the bed as an orgasm hit me. I then had a vibrator appear in hand and pressed it against her clit. She moaned and grinded herself against it. It then became a battle of who could pleasure who more.

Drake's POV

I was standing outside of the room with Pyrus. I was going to knock and ask Alice to use her pain suppression spell on his knee when we first heard them moan. Not wanting to move, we stood there and listened as they enjoyed themselves. My cock strained painfully in my pants as I listened to their moans. At one point they were taking turns to see who could get who to scream in pleasure louder. When the moaning and sounds stopped Pyrus and I decided to turn around and go back to the room where the others were waiting.

"Did you see the girls," Shelton asked as he wiped spit up from Mira's mouth. "Nope," Pyrus said. "We didn't even bother knocking on the door." "Why," Nathaniel asked us. We then shared our memory with them, sounds and all on what we heard as we stood outside of the bedroom. They all groaned as their cocks hardened.

"I wish I could've seen it," Shelton grumbled as he stood to lay Mira down. I silently agreed with him. Pyrus sat down on the bed, propping his knee up. "What did you do to cause yourself so much pain," Qin asked as he helped Pyrus out of his pants. "I was shopping," Pyrus told us. "I'm designing a house, and I went to several different places, looking at wallpapers and flooring. Looking at tile for the kitchen and bathrooms took the longest though." Qin then made a light frost cover his knee. Pyrus sighed as he laid back, the tent in his boxers on full display.

Nathaniel stripped down to his underwear and crawled into bed, his own cock straining in his briefs. Shelton closed the door of the nursery before taking off his shirt. We were all horny and feeling needy, but it just didn't feel right. Our women were mad at us and sleeping in another room for Goddess sakes.