Chapter 32

It snowed last night. The sight of it made me shiver despite the fact it was nice and warm inside. Pyrus wrapped his arms around me, "I promise to keep you warm." I smiled softly and watched as Drake threw a snow ball at Nathaniel. Cindy laughed as Qin controlled the snow and easily made a snowman. Nathaniel and Drake then turned their snow balls at them. Drake and Nathaniel dove for cover when Qin sent a dozen back at them with ease. Cindy was fist pumping in the air as she laughed. I decided to shift and go out there to play. I tackled Qin and sat on his back, tail wagging. I yipped in victory, while Qin chuckled. I hoped off of him so he could get up as Shelton and Pyrus joined us. Cindy laughed when she hit me in the snout with a snow ball. I licked the snow off before chasing after her playfully. She laughed and squealed until I was picked up by Nathaniel. He chuckled, "I got you."

Drake let out a sound of shock as Pyrus and Qin caught him by surprise by dropping part of the snow man on his head. Drake danced around trying to shake it out of his clothes, causing us all to laugh at him. Drake then tackled Qin, pinning his hands above his head. Qin's laughter died and a blush took over his face. It was hard to believe that this man had been the king of demons. He was such a sweet heart.

His eyes then shot to the sky. "We should get inside, we're about to be hit by a blizzard," He informed us. We all went inside and I shook out my fur causing Cindy to squeal, "Alice!" I then bolted up the stairs to shift and throw on some clothes. I only put on a pair of panties and one of Drake's sweatshirts as they were coming in to change out of their clothes. I went downstairs and saw Qin sitting on the couch in a pair of sweats and a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows. I smiled as I sat in his lap. His eyes widened, "I...um... where are your pants?" I laughed, "Who needs those?" "I sure don't," Cindy said as she came down wearing her favorite baby doll lingerie. My mouth salivated at the sight of her, but I had to hold back. I didn't want to risk giving Qin a heart attack.

"You women, are positively evil," Drake said as he sat down on the couch next to Qin, wearing only a pair of sweat pants. "Us?" Cindy asked innocently as the rest of them joined us, all shirtless. Poor Qin, I thought. Pyrus sat on Qin's other side. "You're all evil," Qin squeaked out. "What makes you say that," Nathaniel asked him as he pulled Cindy to sit in his lap. "You're lack of, um, attire," Qin said. "Well, I think you're wearing too much," Pyrus said and Qin hid his face in his hands. Shelton came in with a tray of hot chocolate for all of us, "You guys are so mean to him." Drake chuckled, "You think we're mean now. Wait till we mate with him." Qin's eyes widened and I felt him harden. I moved against his hard on and his hands went straight to my hips to stop me. The others laughed and I decided to give him mercy. I made a large pallet on the floor where Cindy, Qin, and I laid while the others took up the couch.

We watched movies until it was time for Cindy and I to go make dinner, we pressed our lips on Qin's cheeks kissing him loudly before we got up while giggling. He buried his face in a pillow while we left the room.

I was stirring the stew I was cooking when Cindy and I heard a moan come from the living room. We peaked in and saw Qin still laying on the floor with Shelton hovering above his, one of his legs between Qin's, as he kissed down Qin's neck. Shelton ground his hard on into Qin causing him to moan again. "And you said we were mean," Pyrus said with a chuckle. "I can't help it, I'm hungry," Shelton said with a smirk. Nathaniel chuckled, "I think we all are." Qin moved his head to the side and Shelton kissed him, shocking Qin. Qin gave in and I bit my lip at the sight of them. Shelton with his sexy confidence and Qin blushing as his mouth is dominated.

The smell of arousal was thick in the air and I thought it best to go back to the stew on the stove. I had just turned off the stove when arms wrapped around me. Nathaniel kissed down the side of my neck, "I feed you, you feed me?" "Sounds good to me," I told him. He held me close as he bit into my neck. One of his hands went into my panties and he began to finger fuck me. I closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm begin to build. I cried out when it hit me. After he pulled his fangs out of my neck, his hand kept going.  Our mates, including Qin, came in. My eyes fluttered close as another orgasm hit me. I panted and sagged into Nathaniel.

"I couldn't resist," Nathaniel said before kissing the top of my head. I looked at him with a playful glare, ""Two can play that game." He smirked, "Please do." Oh I will, I thought.

Qin's POV

God I felt so good and relaxed after Shelton made me cum. Of course I had to change afterwards, but that was worth it. Then seeing Alice cum because of Nathaniel was beautiful. Now she and I laid on the couch while the others sat on the floor watching movies. It was a sexual tension bomb about to go off as they gave each other teasing touches. It was a game to see who can get caught by whom. Nathaniel caught Alice in the kitchen after she finished cooking and Shelton trapped me on the floor. I was interested in to see who was next.

"Ugh I need to pee," Cindy said and she quickly ran off to the bathroom. Pyrus and Drake did rock paper scissors to see who'd get the chance to corner her. Drake smiled in victory as he won causing Pyrus to huff. We all went to the hall when we heard Cindy gasp in shock. Drake had her pinned to the wall, one of his hands holding both of hers. His other hand was in her panties. "Don't cum till I say Cindy," Drake told her sternly. My cock twitched in my pants as I remembered Dragons were strongly into BDSM. Fuck me, I thought. "C-Can I cum?" She asked through her little moans and pants. He kissed her, "Cum for me." He said against her lips before kissing her again, swallowing her moans. He removed her hand and licked her juices off of his fingers with a satisfied smile. He then picked Cindy up and we went back into the living room. I laid back on the couch with Alice, this time Cindy joining us. "Meanies," Cindy muttered as she snuggled into me.

Pyrus gave Nathaniel a smirk and Nathaniel gave him a glare. "I'm not getting caught by you Fae," Nathaniel told him. Pyrus chuckled, "You sure about that vampire?" Then it was a race to see who could make who cum first. Drake shook his head at the two of them until Shelton grabbed him while his guard is down.

"Keep your eyes on them," Shelton told him as his hand slipped into his sweatpants. Drake moaned as Shelton began to stroke his cock while they both watched Pyrus and Nathaniel.  Pyrus and Nathaniel came at the same time, and watching them was what triggered Drake's orgasm. It was beautiful watching all of my mates. I couldn't wait to go further with them. I just had to gather the courage.