Chapter 10

Shelton's POV

When Alice, Pyrus, and Nathaniel came back, their hair was a mess and lips swollen. I smirked and pulled Pyrus into my lap, "You guys enjoy yourselves?" Pyrus leaned into me, "She had some frustrations to vent out." I chuckled and kissed down his neck and he groaned softly. "So where did the others go," Nathaniel asked while sitting between Cindy and Drake. "They all went off to be alone with their mates. Cant say all of them are enjoying themselves though," Drake replied.

That was an understatement. Cecile didn't look happy when he took his mates to part of the woods. I looked around, "Where is Alice?" "Cold shower," Pyrus said with a satisfied smirk. We all decided to make our way up the stairs quietly to where Alice was standing in the room in a towel, looking through her clothes.

"Isn't this a welcoming sight," Cindy said, causing a blush to engulf Alice's face. "I'd enjoy it even more if the towel wasn't in the way," Drake said while leaning against the door frame. "Wouldn't we all," Pyrus said while wrapping an arm around his waist. I pulled her to me and placed a kiss on her neck. She tilted her head exposing more of it for me, a sign of submission. She was so relaxed, I knew it wasn't forced. I sucked on a spot where my mark would one day go. She moaned and her hold on the towel loosened.

Nathaniel then came and stood behind her. She gasped when he ran his tongue along the other side. He then nipped her ear lobe, "When was the last time you fed?" "I had a few rabbits earlier," She mumbled. Her appetite and need for blood was increasing. Nathaniel was worried about it growing drastically due to her magic needing it as fuel. It seems that will be the case, it just worries us how much she will need because once we mate, she can only feed from us. Depending about how much she'll need, she may never be able to feel full without hurting us. I'm sure she is well aware of it as well and it most likely scares her.

She will probably try to use magic as little as possible to not use up the energy she has because the more magic she uses, the hungrier she'll get. Unfortunately if she doesnt use a certain amount of her magic weekly it'll start to eat her from the inside out, even possibly cause her wolf to go insane, then we would be forced to lock away her wolf and strip her of her magic which none of us would ever want to do, because those things make her, her.

"How many is a few," Nathaniel asked her. "I lost track after five," she whispered. "I tried to find a deer, but the area has always been scarce of those." "Are you still hungry," Nathaniel asked her. She hesitated before nodding, "Its okay though. I'm not starving."

Nathaniel kissed her cheek, "As much as I enjoy taking our time with mating, it wont be long till you'll have to properly feed from us, because soon those rabbits will be nothing to you." She sighed, "Yeah I know." He rested his chin on her shoulder and she relaxed into him. Ever since he had to change her, Nathaniel and her have had a closer relationship. None of us feel jealous because we understand. When a vampire changes someone a closeness is created because Nathaniel had to literally give part of his life in order to save her so in a way they're linked by the blood in their veins. I kissed her cheek, "Just let us know when you're ready." 

Alice's POV

Later that night when everyone asleep, I was up in the kitchen with a glass of wine. "Can't sleep," Cindy asked me. I ran a hand through my hair with a sigh, "Yeah." She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her forehead on my back, "What's on your mind?" "I'm not a virgin," I told her, my throat burning. "Someone took what rightfully belongs to you guys and I was unable to keep it from happening," I have always hated that my mates wont be my first. Instead it was the shitty alpha and his friends. "But baby, it's not your fault. He was an alpha, so much stronger than you. None of us blame you for that. Instead, we've all thought of ways on how we would avenge your honor." I turned the seat of the stool to face her and she let me go.