𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾-𝗏𝖾𝗋

Start from the beginning

"He's a guy who works at a paint store, struggling to figure out his life. And the only time he feels sure about himself is when he's performing on the dance floor. He has a dream. To get out of his old neighborhood in Brooklyn and get to New York City. And by the end of the movie, that's what he's done. He's turned his dream into a plan," Mr. Schue backed Sue up and tried to stop the woman from trying to murder the boy.

"So why the dance floor?" Kurt asked.

"Well, Porcelain, because we're going to start with a dance-off. And the winner will receive a replica of John Travolta's iconic white polyester suit, which I am having a cadre of expert Viennese tailors painstakingly reproduce," Coach Sylvester explained as she showed the iconic replica of the white suit that John Travolta wore in the movie, making everyone gasp and slightly wanting it.

Well, Nathalie wanted it badly and she was definitely trying to win.

"I so want that jacket," Nathalie whispered to Bea, who unfortunately still couldn't 100% dance because of the broken leg.

"This is unfair," Bea murmured as she looked at the suit with a pout on her face.

Nathalie frowned. And pondered her options; she either decides to compete and try winning the jacket, or she would help her sister dance on the dance floor.

"So you just want us to start dancing like Soul Train-style?" Mercedes asked.

"Uh, no, actually, Sue and I will start us off. We actually met with Joe and Blaine beforehand. Just get up when you're ready. And everyone has to participate. Everyone, Puck," Mr. Schue sternly spoke, making the boy roll his eyes, "all right, hit it."

The dance floor lighted up, the lights dim and Mr. Schue hit the iconic Travolta pose as Night Fever started playing with Joe and Blaine singing as leads. A few people go up and dance as everyone stands on the border of the dance floor, as well as Nathalie with her sister, making sure that Bea felt included and, not shockingly as everyone thought, she was dancing way better than Finn.

As the number came to an end with a group disco line dance, everyone clapped for themselves and laughed as they definitely enjoyed themselves.

"Okay, officially, officially, you guys are amazing," Mr. Schue spoke with a smile on his face and Momo, who stood quietly in her corner, gave a scared look towards Quinn, "here comes the creepy tone."

Quinn nodded terrified and stood closer to Nathalie, who gave her a smile and small peck on her lips.

"You danced amazing," Nathalie murmured and Quinn couldn't help but blush with a big smile on her face.

"You too, your hips never fail to amaze me," Quinn spoke and made sure to pull her girlfriend closer and laid her hands on Nathalie's hips, making the latter smirk and give her a wink.

In the end, after Mr. Schue's and Sue's small conference, the two teachers announced Finn, Santana and Mercedes as the winners, making some of the students complete confused and angry because apparently Finn was a better dancer than the rest.

But Mr. Schue couldn't care less about the comments because everything was going according to the plan.

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

So the solo performances by the three winners commenced later that day with Mercedes doing an amazing redemption of The Trammps' Disco Inferno with Santana Brittany as her dancers and backup vocals.

In Nathalie's opinion, it was an amazing choice Mercedes, but she can't help but think that the girl should try and improve her dance moves, since she didn't dance at all during the performance.