𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

ВОССТАНОВЛЕНИЕ ПАМЯТИ ВНЕЗАПНО

PETER COULD TASTE THE BLOOD IN THE AIR. He had been transported to a base somewhere in Poland. He was following his handler and some other scientists. His handler was a tall brunette woman in a red jacket, and the scientists she was speaking with were shorter, and brunette. They could have been siblings.

"I do not see why we are here," His handler said in Polish with a Sokovian accent.

"We need to know if he is still our best asset," The taller of the two scientists responded.

"We have made much progress here, and the Spider is no longer our most advanced piece of tech," The shorter scientist rambled out. His handler looked unimpressed as they entered a larger room with a mat in the middle.

There were several young people in the room. None of them seemed like they were near a threat. They were huddled together in a corner and seemed like they were hiding. They all had tear-stained cheeks and looked dirty.

"This is who you want to replace the Spider with?" His handler asked unimpressed as she folded her arms over her chest.

"You have not seen them in action," The shorter of the two countered.

"Winter Spider, fight the small child they choose for you," His handler rolled her eyes.

Peter stepped forward and waited for one of the children to come forward. He knew what was happening. It took a few moments, but finally, the boy with brunette hair stepped forward. He looked scared out of his mind, and Peter could smell it coming off of him.

Peter and the kid circled one another for a moment. The terrified glint in his eye was replaced by a murderous glare.

He lunged at Peter, but Peter dodged him. Peter lept up to the ceiling and dropped down on the brunette's head. He sent him to the ground with a thud. The kid managed to kick Peter's feet out from under him. Peter caught himself and the kid pinned him.

Peter flipped them over and pinned the kid. He wrapped his hands around the boys' throat and squeezed.

He could hear the scientists freaking out about him killing their best test subject, but Peter didn't let up.

"Winter Spider, stop," Peter's handler said.

Peter immediately released the boy, his head hitting the mat with a thud. He stood up and looked to his handler.