𝐈𝐗. 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒

КОШМАРЫ

PETER STOOD WITH HIS HANDS CLASPED BEHIND HIS BACK, AND HIS FEET SPREAD LIKE THE GOOD LITTLE SOLDIER HE WAS. He stared into the distance and waited for his commands.

"Give us the crates, and we will give you what we used to make him," Peter's handler nodded to him as he spoke in Sokovian.

They were in a damp and cold bunker-like structure. It seemed to be a large, concrete storage space.

"We'll even tell you how to program one," A woman smirked as she drew a line on Peter's face with her nail. Peter stared off into the distance as blood dripped down his cheek, and the scratch already began healing.

The Sokovian looked him over. He watched as Peter had no response to the woman who was playing with his hair. 

"What all can he do?" The Sokovian asked.

"Anything you want," The woman smirked, "Watch," She gestured for Peter's handler to speak up.

"Spider, kill the man to your left," His handler said in Russian.

Peter pulled the knife from his sleeve and sliced the man's throat.

"You kill one of your own that easily?" The Sokovian asked.

"He stole something of ours," The woman responded.

The Sokovian studied Peter again. This time he was getting up close. He gazed into Peter's eyes while Peter stared through him. He began looking at the weapons Peter was packing. This continued for a few moments before he finally spoke up, "Seems fair enough," He hummed. He walked back over to the crates, "Load the crates onto their truck."

"Spider, kill them all once they finish," His handler commanded before he and the woman smiled at the Sokovian.

"We will get the book," The woman smiled. She and his handler walked to the front of the truck.

Peter watched the three men load the large crates onto the car. They were struggling to do so. He looked over to their Sokovian leader. He could see a gun at his side, and another stored in his pant leg. He looked over to the three men to see that they each had a gun. They all probably had knives that he could not see. Peter watched as the three men loaded the last crate onto the truck.