𝐕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑

ПАУК

DIMITRI SAT UP AND LOOKED AROUND WITHOUT A WINCE. He knew he had been hit with something, but it's not like he felt that minor amount of pain anymore. That is the entire reason Hydra brought in a chaos witch to lock him away. They couldn't bend him to their will anymore because he had nothing more to lose, and he couldn't feel much of any physical pain. What they had failed to realize is how much he cared for his other half.

"Captivity yet again. Yay, us," Dimitri sighed as he slumped against the wall.

"Why were you so intent on killing me, Peter? I'm your father," Steve asked.

"What did you think I was going to do? You sent a witch to poke around in this precious mind," Dimitri tapped his temple, "And you are not my father," Dimitri added that last part with a glare.

"Then who am I?" Steve demanded sharply.

"The guy that sent that witch to mess with our head," Dimitri pointed to Wanda, "Really, I would be thanking you if you had done it on purpose, but instead you failed in harming us."

"What is he talking about Steve?" Tony asked as he looked to his husband for answers.

"I don't know," Steve lied, and Dimitri let him.

"Why does Peter keep saying our and us? He is one person," Clint stated rhetorically; not expecting anyone to answer.

"I am not Peter," Dimitri said as he looked at the Avengers with a menacing glare from behind the glass wall of his new cell, "He will be back in a couple of hours. He won't have much of if any, memory of what I've done, but he will know you messed with us."

"Then who the hell are you?" Natasha crossed her arms.

"The Spider," Dimitri said with a blank expression. The Avengers all looked at one another, obviously confused, "The monstrosity Hydra devised to get rid of your precious Peter, and then locked away when they could no longer control me. Really, I should be thanking you Wanda for letting me out. That is why you are still alive."

Everyone seemed ready to fight him.

"Chill, I am not interested in helping the people that locked me in a mental prison. I am interested in staying free and alive."

"How did we not know about you before?" Steve said with astonishment.

"I have been locked in a mental cage for the last... what year is it?" Dimitri asked.