𝐈𝐕. 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄

ОН ВЫПУСКАЕТСЯ

PETER SNAPPED AWAKE ONLY TO SEE A HYDRA SCIENTIST ABOUT TO GRAB HIM. He rolled off of the slab he had been using as a bed and landed on his feet. In doing so, he successfully avoided the scientists hands. He kicked the scientist's legs out from under him and sent him to the floor with a thud. Peter pinned him down.

Peter grabbed the knife from off the ground and pressed it to the scientist's neck, "What base am I on?" He demanded.

"What do you mean? Peter you're in the tower!" The man strained out he sounded familiar, but Peter would not fall for their mind games.

"I will kill you," Peter threatened as he pressed the knife to his throat further. He lightened the pressure enough to give the scientist enough space to breath. He knew it was only moments before the entire base went on lockdown and if that happened he would be subdued.

"It's Tony! This isn't Hydra!" The man strained out.

Peter was about to press further when he heard footsteps coming near him. He knew he had no chance if they got to him. He slipped the knife into his waistband and looked around for an escape. His eyes landed on a vent large enough to fit him on the ceiling. Peter hit the scientist hard enough to knock him out before jumping up to the vent and going in.

He watched from the vents as two soldiers came into his cell.

"Tony! Are you okay!" the guy yelled as he kneeled next to the scientist on the ground.

This disorentated Peter exponentially. He blinked rapidly as the room spun. He stabilized himself and slowly realized where he was. He wasn't in Hydra. He was in the tower.

He let out a tiny gasp when he looked down at Tony to see what he did to him before everything went black.

<><><><><><>

DIMITRI AWOKE WITH A THROBBING HEADACHE AND RINGING EARS. Slowly his vision cleared, and his ears quieted, and he was able to see where he was. He was in the Avengers tower's ventilation system.

He stretched with a smile. He looked down at his hands as he squeezed them and then looked down to his toes to wiggle them.

"Feels good to be back baby," Dimitri mumbled to himself. He looked down at his clothes, "What the hell was he wearing...?"

Dimitri climbed out of the vents and dropped to the ground without a sound. He began looking through Peter's suitcase. He sighed. Nothing was even close to acceptable.

"We have got to go shopping once I finish this," Dimitri sighed. He grabbed one of the pairs of jeans and a black, snug t-shirt. He changed and then made his way out into the tower.

He was very aware of his surroundings as he followed the trail. He ended up finding himself on the otherside of a red door. These people really needed a better interior designer.

He didn't bother with knocking as he opened the door. Sitting on the bed drawing was a girl with bright orange hair. Dimitri would have thought she was cute if he didn't have to do unpleasant things to her.

"Um, hello, I'm kind of busy," she said without looking up.

"Unbusy yourself, bitch. Seems to be something you are pretty good at," Dimitri said harshly.

"P-Peter!" Wanda yelled out in surprise. Dimitri could see the fear in her eyes. She backed up against the headboard, "They said you were hallucinating and that you had disappeared in the tower somewhere."

"I am right here," Dimitri said as he gestured to himself. He gave her a sinister, but also genuine smile, "I really do owe you a thank you, Wanda... It is Wanda right?" Dimitri asked as he looked up to her.

She slowly backed herself into her nightstand. She nodded. Dimitri watched as her fingers slid under the nightstand.

"And I would love to take you out to dinner, and thank you properly, but someone put you up to messing with our head, and I need to know who that is," Dimitri said in Sokovian, his native tongue, "Now you can either tell me the easy way or the hard way," Dimitri said with a smirk.

Wanda blinked at him, "I don't know what you're talking about," She responded in Sokovian.

"He likes you, and I don't want to do this to you, love, but I will do what I have to," Dimitri said as he slowly walked closer to Wanda, "Who put you up to this?" Dimitri demanded in English. He took the knife from his sleeve and threw it at her, purposefully missing by a few inches for intimidation.

"St-Steve," She said as she flinched away from him, "He wanted to know where you have been, so he had me dig around in your head!"

"Thank you. That is all I needed," Dimitri smirked. He took the knife from the wall and then left Wanda's bedroom.

He used the wall to stabilize himself as he was disorentated by a wave of memories that were not his own hit him. Memories filled with a bearded man with long hair. His touch, his laugh, his voice, just him. He filled Dimitri's mind.

He pushed the memories down. He could learn about the last four years of Peter's life later.

It took a lot of sneaking around, but he finally found Steve.

Dimitri circled Steve as all of his attention focused on the man in front of him, "So you are the one that decided to have the witch poke arounf in our head."

"I just wanted to know what you were capable of," Steve said with a saddened look.

"But you know that already. You have a file," Dimitri continued to slowly circle Steve.

"I wanted to know what you were capable in control of yourself."

"Oh, Stevie dear, we are capable of it all the same. We killed in Hydra, gaining our consiesness, and having free will does not change what we did for them. We still did it."

"Explain," Steve said as he tried to gain more of his attention, and it worked. After all, Dimitri had been locked up for so long, he was a little rusty.

And then everything went black.

<><><><><><>

SAM LOOKED TO STEVE WITH SCARED EYES AS HE REALIZED WHAT HE JUST DID. He had taken out his and Tony's son... with a frying pan.

"Wanda put out a warning that there was an intruder! I didn't know that was Peter," Sam said defensively.

"Help me get him into lockup," Steve said without looking at Sam.

So I completely reworked this one... To explain for re-readers:

I combined chapters five and six and completely reworked how The Spider was brought out. Dimitri is The Spider, when I type Dimitri did this, it is still Peter physically, but Dimitri/The Spider took hold of him for the moment. Everything will make more sense as I am able to explain it more in the following chapters.