𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐎𝐇, 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓

ВОТ ДЕРЬМО

"YOU FEEL THAT?" Peter asked aloud as he looked around. He had a bowl of cereal in hand and was on his way to his room when he got the overwhelming feeling that something was not right.

"Yeah, I guess they came sooner than we thought they would."

"A lot sooner," Peter sighed. He then felt the need to duck so he did. There was no visible threat.

"Oh shit."

Peter spun around just in time to catch a punch that was aimed right for his head. Slowly, the boy with brunette hair appeared. 

"Dammit."

Peter looked at him with wide eyes, "Alex?"

"Nice knowing you."

His shocked state made him an easy target and Alex managed to knock him out.

"Who the hell is Alex?" he muttered as he looked down at his old partner.

<><><><><><>

PETER LOOKED AROUND PANICKED. He was strapped down and surrounded by men with guns as well as large emitters that were no doubt dampening everything about him. He could tell that whatever the emitters were doing that they had shut off the tech in him judging as he could not move his right leg, hear Dimitri, or understand the language his old handler, a guy in a white lab coat, and none other than Mary and Richard Parker were speaking. He assumed it was French, but the loud mechanical whirring that surrounded him made it hard to tell.

"Look who is awake," She smiled as she walked over. Her Russian accent was thick, and it was something that had been burned into Peter's memory.

Peter fought his restraints but to no avail. He knew what was coming and he didn't want it to. He continued trying to get out even though the effort was getting him nowhere.