Chapter Thirty - В заключение!

Finally!

Peter's heart was pounding and his hands sweaty as he paced back and forth. As hard as he tried, he just couldn't manage to stand still. As he paced he fiddled with the sleeves of his suit. He couldn't begin to illustrate how timid and excitable he was. He was ecstatic to be marrying Bucky, hell he had been waiting for well over a year to do this, but now that it was here he was worried as hell.

"Jeez Peter, you're going to give me an aneurysm pacing around like that," Flash breathed as he watched his best friend pace.

"You see how you feel when you and Nolan get married," Peter said as he stopped pacing and stared at Flash.

"C' mere, let me fix your tie," Flash said as he walked up to Peter and fixed his tie, "Now who the hell did you let plan this?" Flash crossed his arms.

"Wanda," Peter chuckled as he shook his head, "Probably not the brightest idea if you want something small, huh?"

"Clearly not," Flash laughed, "Did you not tell her to keep things small?"

"I guess this is her version of small," Peter suspected, "She invited the people we told her too, but she added to that list."

"She added a hell of a lot of people," Nolan said as he came in. He pecked Flash on the lips before speaking up again, "Like your father for one,"

"Which father?" Peter asked. He knew the answer, but he was wishing he was mistaken.

"The one that's a great big bag of dicks," Nolan remarked.

"Great job Nolan, you just made my job ten times harder," Flash groaned as he tossed his hands into the air.

"Well," Nolan responded, "At least he knows before he goes out there!"

"Peter calm your ass down!" Flash spoke as he clutched Peter's shoulders.

"When have you ever known me to stay calm?" Peter demanded as he grabbed Flash's shoulders.

"I gotta go if I'm going to get a seat," Nolan stated before ducking out.

"Some boyfriend you are," Flash sighed before turning his attention back to Peter, "You are marrying the love of your life. You've been anticipating this moment for three years. So calm your ass down and let's get you married," Peter nodded.

"Five minutes!" Wanda beckoned.

"My legs are going to give out beneath me," Peter breathed.

"You. Will. Be. Fine. Hell, better than fine," Flash responded, "Now get your ass out there and marry the man you fell in love with," Flash dusted off Peter's suit jacket. Flash pulled Peter out of the room and they were standing in the room right outside the sanctuary. Bucky walked out of the room on the opposing side.

He was breathtaking. His smile lightened the room as he walked in. Peter beamed up at him as they linked arms.

"Damn, you look great in that suit, darling," Bucky whispered in Peter's ear.

"You'd look even better without yours," Peter smirked as his eyes trailed over Bucky. Bucky smiled with a slight blush before the two strolled down the aisle, keeping their arms linked. Peter barely managed to keep himself afloat as they walked up the stairs.

"Thank you for doing this, Jordon," Bucky whispered. Jordon nodded before beginning the ceremony. All tension melted away as he gazed into Bucky's eyes

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with James Barnes and Peter Stark-Rogers an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one," Jordon stated, "Who supports this couple in their marriage?"