𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

НЕХОРОШО

PETER STARED AT BUCKY AS HE TILTED HIS HEAD TO THE SIDE QUIZZICALLY. Peter wasn't sure what to think of what Bucky had just said.

"The princess of Wakanda is who helped me get underground. She told me she had a way to remove the programming that Hydra put in our heads. I told her I needed to find you first," Bucky explained.

"I have hurt them too much to leave them again this soon," Peter said as he looked up to Bucky with tears in his eyes.

"You know they will understand."

"I have not given them any reason to. I have not even talked to Steve since we appeared and told him I am dating his best friend," Peter's arms flailed around as he rambled.

"Calm down," Bucky chuckled.

"Are you laughing at me?" Peter spun around to face Bucky.

"Maybe a little... It has been a while since I have seen you freak out like this... I forgot how adorable it is."

Peter cocked his head to the side and bit his lip as he raised his eyebrows, "Oh, really?"

"Really," Bucky stepped closer to Peter with a small smirk on his lips. His hands slid down to Peter's butt and he squeezed it, "I say we go to Wakanda after you talk to Steve."

"I think we can do this first," Peter began to unbutton Bucky's pants.

"I think it is our obligation," Bucky mumbled before connecting their lips. He slowly pushed Peter onto the bed.

<><><><><><>

PETER WAS NERVOUS, TO SAY THE LEAST. Steve was the only person he had wronged more than Tony, and unlike Tony, Steve did not seem to be the most forgiving. Plus he had just screwed the man's best friend in a room on the same hall as Steve and Tony's bedroom.

He was fiddling with his fingers while Bucky was asleep on his torso. Bucky's arms were wrapped around him tightly. Peter chewed on his lip and began playing with Bucky's overgrown hair. Bucky moved around a bit but snuggled close to Peter.