𝐗𝐗𝐕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍

ВОЗВРАЩЕНИЕ

PETER GROANED AS HE CAUGHT THE MAN THAT LAUNCHED INTO HIS ARMS. Unlike anyone else, he didn't stumble as he caught him. Flash didn't hold enough power to knock Peter off of his feet. Romantically, or otherwise.

"You're back!" Flash said as his koala grip tightened around Peter. Peter laughed as he patted Flash's back. He looked over at his fiance with a small smile.

"Okay, that's enough big guy," Peter said as Flash climbed off of him. Flash hit him in the chest.

"Sure as hell is not," He said with a frown. Peter's eyebrows knit together as he stared at Flash. Without hesitating he grabbed onto Flash's hand and looked down on it. Seeing the ring. Peter's eyes snapped up to Flash's with a bright smile. Peter was the one who pulled him in for the hug this time.

"Told you he'd figure it out," Nolan smirked as he pushed himself off the wall. Flash released Peter.

"Congrats," Bucky smiled from next to Peter.

"Come on," Flash smirked as he slowly scooted closer to Bucky with his arms stretched out ready for a hug, "You know you want to."

"No," Bucky shook his head.

"I'm getting married in 9 months. You have to!"

"I'll hug you on your wedding day," Bucky said as he looked at Flash.

"He's going to remember that," Peter reminded Bucky.

"I know," he grumbled.

"You love me," Flash smiled as he blew a kiss at Bucky. His face fell slightly as he looked at Peter, "I missed you."

"You too short stack," Peter winked at him, "You're not getting married before me."

"Date's already set, baby," Flash smiled as he held his arms out.

"Looks like we're getting married before then," Peter said as he crossed his arms.

"You guys should go back to the tower before someone spots you," Nolan said as he walked up to the three guys. He slipped his arm around Flash's waist.

"Something wrong?" Bucky asked.

"No, just go before they find out you came to see little old me first," Flash said.