𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

ОН ВЕРНУЛСЯ

"JAMES!" Peter yelled. He cursed very loudly as he threw his phone across the room. He successfully dented the metal wall and shattered his phone into at least three pieces. He turned around and kicked another hole into the wall he had just hit moments ago as he sobbed. His hands tangled into his hair as he slowly crumpled to the ground. His knees came into his chest as he hugged them around his knees. His head went between his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"Peter calm down."

Peter didn't notice Clint's presence until he was right in front of him, "Peter, cross your arms over your chest and press down on yourself as much as you can, like this," Clint crossed his arms over his chest and pressed down. When Peter didn't respond, Clint slowly grabbed Peter's arms and crossed them onto his chest, but Peter was still freaking out and not doing what Clint had asked, "Peter, listen to me, everything is going to be ok. I will help you get home unfollowed, just, please, do what I asked."

"Peter, you have to calm down."

Peter looked up at Clint through his tear-filled eyes. He gave Clint a small nod and pressed onto his chest as best he could. It wasn't very long until Peter's stare fell blank, and he went from sobbing to staring. He looked at Clint with his head tilted to the side ever so slightly, waiting for the man's hands to be removed from his feet.

"I was getting somewhere, dammit," Clint sighed in frustration as he stood up and folded his arms over his chest.

"Sorry, but I have zero interest in dying today," Dimitri said, "We have shit to do, and he was not getting anywhere. You lot may not like me, but I am here to stay."

Steve stood up from his chair and poked a finger into his chest with a bruising force, Get my kid back now. We need to finish our conversation."

Dimitri slapped Steve's hand down with a laugh, "You really are shitty parents, huh? And here I was thinking you were the Great Captain America and all you needed to do was get used to having Peter back. Guess the stories about you being a hero were not so true..."

"No disagreements from me," Tony said before walking away all pissed. Dimitri pushed past Steve and turned to the group of Avengers.

"So where is your room with all the fun little gadgets and computers?" Dimitri asked as he looked around the room.

"Why do you need to know?" Steve inquired.

"Why do you need to be alive?" Dimitri crossed his arms.

"Floor 500! Your fingerprint will get you in," Tony shouted from another room; no doubt as he poured himself a drink.

"At least someone here is useful," Dimitri sighed as he walked in the direction of the elevator only to have Steve and Sam try to block his path.

"Where do you think you're going?" Steve asked as he looked down at Dimitri.

"You have ten seconds to move out of my way," Dimitri said as he looked Steve dead in the eye. Steve made no effort to move. Just as he had said, he waited ten seconds before moving Steve out of his way.

<><><><><><>

DIMITRI DECIDED TO DO THE RECKLESS THING. He locked all of his activity to the Avengers so that only he could see it. He then began looking for any sign of Peter's lover.

He knew it wasn't the smart thing to do and that it could very well lead Hydra to their doorstep, but he knew Peter would do it no matter what, and it was better if it was done with a clear head that knew when to back out than someone who would keep going until they got themselves caught.

He spent about an hour setting up more fail-safes and security measures than even SHIELD had when they were fighting Hive.

He, as discreetly as possible, got himself a direct line into Hydra's communications, and also commandeered a Stark satellite.

This is a lot shorter than it used to be, and I am sorry for that but I wrote the same phone call three times. Like why was that necessary?

Updates will be Monday - Friday at Midnight Central Standard Time. Just like they are usually on Saturdays!