Chapter Twenty-Nine - Планы на будущее

Plans for the Future

Peter and Bucky were sitting in the living room watching a movie. Peter had his arms wrapped securely around Bucky's torso and his head was on the taller's chest. Peter was sipping on his coffee. They had gotten up extra early in order to watch a movie together in the living room. It took a while to get Peter out of bed, but Bucky managed after promising him coffee, cuddling, and popcorn.

Bucky was rubbing calming circles on Peter's back when Natasha came in, "Hey guys," Natasha smiled, "What are you watching?"

"Code 8," Peter answered from his burrito, "Don't look at me like that, it's cold," Natasha chuckled before walking off.

"Peter, can we talk?" Bucky asked without meeting Peter's gaze. Peter sat up realizing that this was serious.

"Of course," Peter said as his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"Alone..." Bucky trailed off still not looking Peter in the eye. Peter nodded before the two got up and walked to their room.

"What's going on?" Peter asked trying to hide how scared he was as he wrapped his arms around his lover's waist. Bucky stayed silent, trying to put his words together.

Bucky wasn't one for serious talks like this. Hell, he hated the serious tone and always tried to break it if it wasn't necessary. He would have them, but never more than necessary.

"I have no fucking clue how to word this without sounding like a pretentious ass," Bucky admitted.

"Then sound like a pretentious ass," Peter said as he cupped his lover's jaw, "Babe, you're beginning to scare me." Bucky stayed silent for a moment.

"Do you still want to get married?" Bucky asked timidly. Peter laughed before kissing Bucky who melted into Peter's touch.

"Of course," Peter said as he broke away for air, "I am the one who proposed after all," he said as he stroked Bucky's face with his thumbs.

Bucky smiled as he let out a breath of relief before hugging Peter, "I'm ready to do it," Bucky said as he held onto Peter.

"It is probably about time," Peter chuckled, "I mean, we've been engaged than some couples stay married," Bucky smiled before kissing Peter. Peter's arms wrapped around Bucky's neck as Bucky's hands trailed around Peter's waist. Bucky licked Peter's bottom lip asking for entrance which Peter allowed.

Peter broke away for air before resting his forehead against his lover's. They were both breathing heavy, "But only if we invite Miss Vanderbelt," Peter said as he started to laugh.

"Of course, what would our wedding be without the lady who screamed at us for nearly having car sex in your driveway," Bucky chuckled.

"Twice," Peter smiled, "Let's go figure out this wedding stuff," Peter said just above a whisper.

Bucky smiled very brightly, "In a little bit," Bucky whispered before connecting their lips in a heated kiss. Peter backed Bucky to the bed. Bucky fell backward onto the bed with a smile. Peter climbed on top of him, attaching their lips again. Bucky flipped them over as he trailed his hands under Peter's shirt.

"Woah! Sorry!" Wanda yelled with her eyes covered before shutting the door.

Peter and Bucky both started laughing, "Did that just happen?" Peter said through his laughter.

"I think so," Bucky laughed before climbing off of Peter and helping him up.

"Wanda you can come in now!" Peter laughed.

"I am so sorry," Wanda said. Her face was bright red.

"That's not the first time someone's walked in on us," Peter said as he finally calmed down.

"Probably the most clothed time," Bucky added as he thought about it.

"You're not helping here, babe," Peter chuckled. Bucky shrugged with a goofy grin.

"Anyway, Natasha wanted me to come and get you for lunch," Wanda said before basically running out of the room.

"If only Flash was that awkward when he walked in on us," Bucky shook his head as he chuckled.

"He was until about the seventh time it happened," Peter said before grabbing Bucky's hand and walking towards the kitchen.

"I guess you have a point," Bucky chuckled.

"You two seem happy," Natasha said with a smile.

"Yeah, a lot happier than usual," Tony said as Peter and Bucky sat down next to one another. Steve was the only one who wasn't at the table. Even Dr. Strange was eating lunch with them. Wanda was staring at her food; no doubt trying to bleach her brain.

"What's up with the whole lunch thing?" Peter asked as he made himself a plate.

"Well, we haven't had lunch all together in a very long time, so I decided to make a ton of food and invite our family over for lunch," Natasha said.

"I guess we chose the best time to decide to do this then, huh," Peter chuckled.

"Amazing timing," Bucky smiled at Peter as he rested a hand on Peter's thigh.

"Okay, you're leaving us all in suspense," Scott said, "Just say whatever it is already,"

"We finally decided to have our wedding," Peter said as he intertwined his fingers with Bucky's.

"Took you long enough," Natasha smiled.

"Only thing is that neither of us have ever planned a wedding," Peter admitted sheepishly.

"Oooh Let me plan it! Please!" Wanda said speaking up for the first time since they sat down.

Peter looked to Bucky to see if he was okay with it. He saw no objections in his lover's eyes, "Okay," Peter said as he broke his eyes away from Bucky.

One more chapter to go!!!!

Is it a good or bad idea that Wanda is planning this wedding?

Did anyone remember the Miss Vanderbelt incidents?