𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

ОДИНОЧЕСТВО

PETER MISSED HIS LOVER A LOT MORE THAN HE CARED TO ADMIT. Calls just did not seem like they were enough anymore. He had been in the states and without his Buckaroo for three months. It was the longest they had spent apart since they met, and it was eating at Peter. He was beginning to think about hopping on a plane and going to Russia.

None of the clothes Peter had taken from Bucky still smelled like him. Peter knew it was unhealthy to need someone the way he needed Bucky, but he didn't care. Bucky was his, and he needed him. He was an emotionally unstable, ex-assassin with depression, why would the way he needed his lover be anything but unhealthy?

The only thing in the world that could comfort him was five thousand miles away in Russia and he was stuck in New York, all because he wanted to get married.

Thankfully, Mj, Harry, and Ned never said a word about Peter having a fiance. The longer he was in the tower, the more nervous he became about the Avenger's reactions. He knew Steve would probably freak out, especially since Bucky was technically a hundred and four, but Steve would probably calm down after taking it in. Tony, on the other hand, would probably lose his shit and never get it back. Bucky killed his parents as the winter soldier. There was no way he would be happy about Peter marrying the man who killed his grandparents.

That is why Peter was drowning himself in Tony's alcohol collection. To say there was a lot of it, was an understatement.

"What'ya doing Peter?" Tony asked, mildly concerned.

"What does it look like?" Peter slurred out sassily. He had already finished off like two and a half bottles of whiskey and started on a bottle of tequila.

"I'd say drinking, but as it is barely ten in the morning, I would love to say that I am hallucinating," Tony crossed his arms.

"Damn, already?" Peter slurred. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket. He blinked a few times since he was having trouble focusing his eyes to see that it was, indeed, ten hundred hours.

"How long have you been drinking Peter?" Tony asked.

Peter guzzled some more tequila before answering, "I dunno, a couple... of hours... I guess."

"I'm gonna need you to speak English, Peter," Tony said with a sigh.

"A couple of hours... I think," Peter slurred.

"Okay, I'm cutting you off," Tony went to grab the bottle, but Peter moved it to where he could not get it.

"I am a depressed, grown-ass man. I will drink however much I want," Peter said as he jumped up on the bar. He guzzled the rest of the tequila and stumbled slightly when he tripped over his own foot.

"C'mon, kid, get down from there, you've had plenty to drink and you are going to hurt yourself," Tony tried to get Peter down.

Peter picked up the bottle of whiskey and was in the process of finishing it when he tripped on air and fell off of the bar, smashing the bottle into big chunks of glass. One sliced his hand. Tony was about to help him when Peter just ripped it out of his hand.

"Let me bandage that for you please," Tony said with pleading eyes.

"It will be... fine in a few hours," Peter slurred out as he stood up, nearly falling again in the process of standing.

"C'mon kid, you've had plenty to drink already. I'm surprised you haven't started puking yet," Tony said as he successfully took the bottle this time.

"I do not puke," Peter said before walking off to his room. Tony did not see the half-size bottle he stored in his hoodie on his way out. Peter might be drunk off his ass, but he was still a very successful thief. How else would he have stolen Bucky's heart in Russia?

Peter flopped onto his bed and pulled out the bottle as he slowly began nursing it. This was something he'd never miss when he finally went back home. Missing Bucky was physical pain just as much as it was a figural one. Not to mention his nightmares were getting worse. He was going back to his old ways of handling it and suffice it to say those ways were getting drunk off his ass, staring at cereal, and but not limited to becoming an insomniac. This wasn't the first time Peter had gone almost an entire week without sleep, and it wouldn't be the last.

It did not matter that he was good at getting less than three hours of sleep in a week. He still wanted it. All he wanted to do was to crawl into bed with Bucky and cuddle into his chest. Peter would even settle for holding his hand, but he knew he could not do that unless he went back to Russia, and he wanted to finish what he went to the states in the first place for, but more than that he wanted to continue to repair his relationship with his family. As much as he needed his lover, he knew that the Avengers were nowhere near prepared to accept him and Bucky.

Drinking seemed like his only option nowadays. Flash had left, Bucky was in another country, and he couldn't talk to the Avengers about it. His heart ached for Bucky, and he needed him. 

The thought crossed Peter's mind to call Bucky, but he could not let Bucky know how much he was suffering. It would burden Bucky, and the last thing he wanted to do was add more to his fiancé's plate.

Peter groaned before taking a long and hard sip of the whiskey. He started to look through pictures on his phone as his left hand clasped the ring that was hung around his neck. All of which were of Bucky alone, or himself and Bucky. Tears cascaded down his cheeks as he thought of just how much he missed his boy.

"Damn, how did I get so lucky?" Peter mumbled to himself before drinking some more.

"You should call him Peter."

"No, he has better things to do than nurse me into sobriety."

Little did he know just how much he should have called the older when he had the chance.

I'm leaving the following part because why not?

For those of you wanting some Bucky and Peter action, the wheels of action are going to start turning in about 3 to 4 chapters. That doesn't mean they see each other per se, but it does mean something happens.