𝐕𝐈. 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

НЕ МОНСТР

PETER WOKE UP WITH A KILLER BACK AND HEADACHE. He rolled over but the bed beneath him was hard and rough. Nothing he wasn't used to. He opened his eyes and looked around only to realize he was on a roof. The last thing he could remember was nearly killing Tony. 

He cursed himself.

"Yep, I'm back."

Peter couldn't help the smile that made its way across his lips, "I missed you."

"Stoppit with the sentimental crap. We have a problem."

Dimitri continued to explain what had happened at the table while Peter processed it. He never thought he would feel Dimitri again, and now the Avengers thought he had a monster inside of him.

"I know why you did what you did, but you cannot do that here, buddy," Peter sighed softly.

"They all earned it."

"Looks like I am off to fix this," Peter sighed, "Uh, which way is the tower?" Peter asked. He spun in a tiny circle as he tried to decipher.

"Straight ahead, a few city blocks away."

Peter pulled a piece of his shirt off and tied it around his face, covering his nose and mouth. He knew someone somewhere would get him on camera.

"What am I even going to tell them?" Peter mumbled as he swung through the city.

"Do you owe them an answer? I think we should just go back to Rostov with that hot bearded guy. Who is he by the way?"

"I'm not giving up on this," Peter said stubbornly as he ignored Dimitri's question.

Nothing Peter could come up with sounded sane. Some might say he had a personality disorder, but it wasn't that. Dimitri was another person, with a life before Hydra implanted him into Peter. The Avengers may, and well, face it, they probably do, view Dimitri as an unforgivable monster, Peter knew the truth. Dimitri had twisted morals, but he had always saved Peter's ass, and tried not to harm people Peter cared for.

Peter's train of thought stopped when he landed on the balcony that was attached to the common room. He took a deep breath as he slowly walked into the tower. The moment the door shut behind him, an alarm went off as the room began flashing red. About ten large blasters deployed from the ceiling and were aimed at Peter.