𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

ТЕЛЕФОННЫЙ ЗВОНОК

PETER'S EYES LOST ALL EMOTION, "Guess what, Stevie?" Dimitri snarled with a bitchy smile, "We do not have to leave your dining room to answer our phone, you bastard," Dimitri spit.

Peter blinked a few times, showing his slight amount of shock at what happened before answering his phone, "Peter speaking," Peter glared daggers at Steve who looked pissed. Peter's face fell quickly and his eyes widened with fear as he processed what was happening.

"Ah, shit."

"You chose the worst possible moment to pick up," Bucky panted as he yelled. More importantly, Peter could hear gunshots as well as many sets of feet hitting the floor.

"There's gotta be at least six guys right on your ass," Peter said quietly.

"Thank you for the observation, darling!" Bucky yelled. Peter heard a crash and it felt like time slowed down as every bone muscle in his body froze. He let out a sigh of relief once he heard Bucky continue to run.

"They sound really close," Peter's voice was shaky as the hand hung at his side balled into a fist.

"Nah they are a good- shit," Bucky sucked in sharply.

"Are you hit? You know what? It doesn't matter. I am coming back now," Peter was walking out of the dining room when Bucky responded.

"I'm not in Russia, Peter," Bucky said.

"Then where the hell are you!" Peter yelled as he stopped dead in his tracks; he had made it all of three feet outside of the dining room. His hand got caught in his hair as he ran it through. He began to tug at his hair.

"Baby, I just got them off my tail. I can not risk it. You know they are always listening," Bucky sighed. Peter could tell by his voice how tired he was and how bad he felt for Peter hearing any of that.

"I hate this," Peter said as he began to tear up.

Peter didn't understand why this was his life, but part of him knew he deserved it. He knew that he hurt a lot of people, but just once he wanted his happy ending. He may not have deserved it but he wanted it so badly. He had it in his grasp, and then he went off to the states to play house with the Avengers.

"Me too- fucking hell," Bucky whimpered as Peter heard a quiet thud.

"How bad is it?" The line stayed silent. Peter's head began to spin with a million different things as he thought up the worst possible scenarios. Peter slammed his hand into the wall, successfully going through the sheetrock, "Answer me dammit! How fucking bad?!" Peter yelled harshly. His own fear was getting the better of him.

"It is just a graze," Bucky strained out. There was movement on the other end of the line.

"Just a graze?" Peter scoffed as tears welled up in his eyes. He began to pace, "Stop fucking lying to me. You and I both know that grazes do not hurt like that."

"Okay, it might be slightly worse than a graze. But I am okay. Promise."

"Yeah because getting shot means everything is fucking great!" Peter said loudly and sarcastically as he waved his hands around. He was growing frustrated with himself and what was happening, "Just... Tell me where you are. I can help. Besides we work better when we are together... please... just tell me," Peter's voice cracked at the end as he began struggling to hold it together.

"I can not, baby. What if they are chasing me just to get you? I am not letting you get yourself killed, or worse, just to save me. I will go underground. I have contacts here. I will call you every single time I can, Peter, I swear. Just... please do not come for me. It is not safe," Bucky pleaded.

"How can you even ask me to do that?" Peter asked harshly. He fell silent for a moment as he gritted his teeth together. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to gather himself for a moment, "I can not be a sitting duck while you are out there, being hunted by them," Peter's voice showed nothing but pure hatred for the people chasing his lover.

"You can and you will. You will do it for me," Bucky said softly, "I am going to be ok."

"You do not know that."

"And you do not know that I won't... Now, get the hand out of your hair. Stop pulling at that beautiful head of hair because I want to play with it when this all goes away. I bet you could braid mine right now."

Peter's hand fell to his side. He took a shaky breath as tears rolled down his cheeks, "And what if it does not go away?"

"You can not think like that," Bucky sniffled, "We will see each other again, and it will be soon. It will be sooner than either of us think it will."

"I love you."

"Forever and Always," Even though Peter could not see Bucky, he knew his big dork was smiling. It may have been a sad smile, but it was a smile nonetheless. Peter's smile was wiped off of his face when he heard a crash followed by gunshots, "I got to-" the line went dead.

"Babe?" Peter asked quietly, "James!" Peter yelled. He cursed very loudly as he threw his phone across the room. He successfully dented the metal wall and shattered his phone into at least three pieces.

Peter sobbed. He sobbed loudly. He didn't know if Bucky was going to be okay. Bucky could have died before he even got the chance to call Peter and Peter was in America worrying about the Avengers and their marriage. He is such a fucking idiot. Why would he ever worry about that? He knew Bucky inside and out. He knew Bucky would never in a million years break up with him even if Steve did not approve of their relationship, but he had become so worried about getting the Avengers' approval of himself so that Bucky could come and it would not blow up in their face. But there he was, not even an hour later, worrying if his fiancé would even get to live to see tomorrow.

Peter couldn't hear anything going on around him. He could barely feel the person or people, he honestly didn't know or care, hugging him. He could only feel his heart squeezing. He continued sobbing on the floor.

Under any other circumstance, he would have cared that people he didn't trust were seeing him in that state, but he couldn't bring himself to care then. Everything was too painful. His anxiety was making him feel like he was going to have an actual heart attack and he was crying so much that he would probably die from dehydration in a matter of hours.

So exactly how many of the humans that read this ship Stony???

But yeah, get ready for some more cliffhangers and suspense!!!