𝐈. 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

ВЫЕЗЖАЯ ИЗ РОССИИ

PETER ROLLED OVER AND STRETCHED HIS ARM OVER TO WRAP AROUND BUCKY, BUT HIS ARM HIT THE COLD BED INSTEAD. He moved his arm around with his eyes closed for a moment trying to find his fiancé. He let out an annoyed huff when he could not find him. Peter cracked his eyes open to see that Bucky wasn't even in the room let alone the bed.

Without making a sound, he got up. The apartment was chilly, so he pulled on one of Bucky's hoodies. He decided that pants were too much work so he walked out into the kitchen without them.

He saw Bucky cooking. He walked up behind him and slid his arms around Bucky's waist. He placed his head in between Bucky's shoulder blades with a soft sigh.

"Morning sleepyhead," Bucky chuckled as he flipped a blini.

"I don't want to leave, James," Peter said softly as he tightened his hold on his fiancé.

"I know, baby, but we decided two months ago that we needed to do this," Bucky replied softly.

"I know... I just," Peter sighed. He took a step back from Bucky and tried to put his thoughts together. Bucky turned to him and intertwined their fingers, "What if something happens and I'm stuck in the states with the Avengers? They watch me like I'm about to break myself and many laws simultaneously. I don't want to be 5,000 miles away if something happens to you."

"I've been in Russia for nearly three years, Peter. I can take care of myself. We wouldn't be very good at pretending not to be together, and we don't need to spring this on Steve and Tony," Bucky gestured to himself and then went back to cooking.

"You burning the food yet?"

"I burned it one time, Peter."

"And you haven't lived it down yet," Peter said with a toothy grin. Bucky gave him a foe glare.

Bucky made them each a plate before he carried them to the table. Peter took a seat in Bucky's lap and placed his head on Bucky's shoulder as he ate.

"I love you," Peter said quietly.

"Forever and always, pumpkin," Bucky replied as he wrapped an arm around Peter's waist but continued to eat. Peter set his plate down and with a yawn, he snuggled closer to Bucky, "Careful, baby, you'll fall asleep," Bucky chuckled as he rubbed Peter's back.

"But I'm tired," Peter complained.

Bucky pressed a light kiss to Peter's hair, "I guess you could take about an hour-long nap before I need to take you to the airport."

"Just an hour?" Peter whined.

"Yeah."

"Then I'd much rather spend it doing this," Peter sat up. He attached his lips to Bucky's. Bucky gently squeezed Peter's butt as they made out.

Bucky broke away for a second, "Bedroom now."

<><><><><><>

PETER WAS ONLY SLIGHTLY TIPSY WHEN HE ARRIVED AT THE TOWER. He gave the taxi man some money and thanked him before grabbing his bag and getting out of the cab. He looked up at the tower and took a deep breath. This was going to be interesting, to say the least. A woman would have run him over if it weren't for his sixth sense.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The woman said as her eyes snapped up from her phone.

"Bitch," Peter mumbled harshly with an eye roll. He hadn't realized it but he was speaking Russian. He took another deep breath before walking into the tower.

After almost ten years, the lobby hadn't changed much at all. The front desk was still front and center and stark white while the security gates were a little farther back. There was still a large window on the wall with lots of black armchairs next to it. There were still four elevators, all with their own security gate.

Peter felt the stares of the lobby personnel as he walked over to the security gate that led to the upper fourteen floors of the tower, but no one said a thing to him. He slowly pressed his palm to the scanner. He just knew something stupid was about to leave the AI's speaker and it would end in the security team trying to escort him off the premises, lock him up, or shoot him on the spot.

"Peter Benjamin Stark-Rogers, 43 authorized weapons, 3 unauthorized weapons, level gold," The feminine AI announced, "Alerting Mr. Stark and Captain Rogers now."

"Put your hands up!" A security guard yelled as he raised his gun at Peter. Two more joined him in aiming their guns at Peter.

Peter sighed and raised his hands with an eye roll, "Thought being an Avenger's kid meant I didn't have to deal with this crap," Peter said in Russian. He only realized that he wasn't speaking English when the security guards were staring at him with nothing but confusion, "Cut me some slack. I haven't been in the states for a while. Tend to forget people don't speak my language," Peter shrugged.

"Don't move!" A security guard yelled as he jerked the gun he was aiming at Peter to emphasize that he could shoot the super-soldier any second.

"Alright, don't get your panties in a twist," Peter said.

"Drop your weapons!"

"I can hand over my sidearm, the knife strapped to my side, and the knife in my boot, but everything else, I'm pretty attached to," Peter answered calmly with a shrug. Everything else the AI had listed as a weapon was inside of Peter's body.

"Too bad, this is the Avengers tower, you can't waltz in here with weapons!"

"He's allowed to," Peter cringed. There was no going back now.

.