The latter remain silent, trying to suck every letter that come out from her mouth.

Dahyun patted her shoulder, "I'll be going now, see you on our vacation"

"Still the same"

Sana massage her temple, not knowing what to do.

"Mina is simply her first love, it is almost impossible to forget your first love but I believe that one day she will realize everything" Sana kissed the younger's forehead.

Dahyun close her eyes, enjoying the warm lips on her forehead. "I hope so"

D-day where they will finally get together after all of them busy with their work and life

Sana and Dahyun will be picking up their other japanese friend while Jeongyeon will pick up the rest.

Chaeyoung said she will be riding her car to the airport as she is going to be a little bit late since she has to go to somewhere first.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon were both suspicious. Lately, Chaeyoung has been visiting Dongjun like almost everyday. She really love that midget and willing to do everything for him. None of their friend know about that. She decided to keep it as a secret and will soon telling them.

Jihyo afraid that she might seeing someone at the moment. If it's true all her plan will ruin. But she try to not think that way and just go with her plan.

Now that Jeongyeon and the rest are already arrived at the airport. They are waiting for Dahyun and the j-line. Chaeyoung is nowhere to be seen.

"I swear I'll might throw them out of the plane when we got there" Tzuyu groaned. It's been 10 minutes and they're still haven't arrive.

"When will they arrive? Did they think we are some kind of bodyguard or something?" Nayeon scoffed.

"Chaeyoung haven't arrive yet too" Jihyo looked at her watch from her phone.

She was about to call Chaeyoung when she heard Jeongyeon's voice.

"There they are" She pointed.

"Why the hell are you guys so late" Nayeon began to explode.

"Blame Momo for forgetting her passport" Sana glared at her fellow japanese.

Momo grinned, "Sorry"

They rolled her eyes. Then, Jeongyeon made an eye contact with Mina. It's been a while since the last time they talk. Mina put her head down as she cut it first. Afraid that Jeongyeon will get upset.

Jeongyeon sighed. She suddenly remember her talk with Jihyo last night.

"You should forgive her too Jeongyeon" Jihyo sipped her drink.

They were both the a coffee shop nearby Jihyo's neighbourhood when Jeongyeon called her to met her.

She let out a heavy sigh before continue. "I still can't believe she would did that to Chaeyoung"

"Everybody ain't perfect even some people call them perfect but that imperfection makes us realised that we should change in order to be a better person. Everybody has their own mistake even if it's big or small. We can't side those two because both were wrong and us as their friends need to be the third person in order to help them" Jihyo looked at Jeongyeon who was trying to swallow her words.

"So you are asking me to forgive her and help them?"

"Isn't that what we are trying to do?" Jihyo asked back.

"If you don't forgive her first, how you would be able to help Chaeyoung?"

Jeongyeon frozed, Jihyo's words really did hit her to the face.

She's right. I did said I wanted to help her but this is not the way. She thought.

"You're right. I had enough of these shit"

Jihyo smiled, sipping her drink as she managed to convince her friend.