42 KRISHAN - TORN (same AU to LIVE, LOVE OR DIE, and FALLEN)

Start from the beginning

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You dyed my hair silver white!" I screamed as i look at myself and dropped the mirror that didn't even break.

He was still smiling at me "It has a disguise spell, it reflects on your mood during the dying process, you were sound asleep so there... and i was so stress finding for the formula so mine went black so do you like it?" He asked me as i stand up and look at myself on the huge mirror, staring at my new hair.

"Ah... yeah" i said as i try not to make eye contact with him.

"Do you like mine?" He made me look at him as he pulled my arm.

"Cute..." i stroked his cheek.

"You think its weird, be honest." He raised one of his eyebrows, he looks cute though.

"Honest? I'm a death angel, that doesn't belong to my vocabulary" i said smiling trying to keep a serious tone.

"Aish! You and your sarcasm" he stomped towards the bed and sat down on the edge.

"Sorry, babe.... i do love it... it is just unexpected. whatever we look, or even if we have to change hair color everyday, you will always be my style." I said as i sat beside him.

"I love you too." He took my hand and scooted closer.

"You're so beautiful princess" i held his chin making him face me. His eyes were like stars... twinkling drom the galaxy. (A/n: so you were drawn by these galaxy looking eyes...)

"We are no longer royalty babe, even we do live in a castle like mansion and i am a prince... i am manly babe remember" he took of my touch from his face, while scrunching his nose letting out a small giggle.

"You say you're manly, but you giggle like a flirty girl" i said leaning in closer, making an inch of space in between us. I can see him a bit shocked, but i am loving every second of it.

"Because i can be whatever krisus wants me to be." His seductive tone just made my spine tingle, making me lick my lips as he dropped his back on our bed.

"Then i want you to be a moaning machine." I said as i lifted his legs up from the floor and climbed on top of him with a playful smirk on my face. Gahd! Everything about this moment makes me want to film it.

"Omo! I thought you felt tired" he asked as he stroked my cheek. The feeling is just so heavenly, i never felt so alive.

"I never said i was tired, and even if i am tired, i got my energy bar right here." I suddenly rubbed his clothed member, palming it as i felt it grew. Wew! Someone is easily excited.

"You do realize that i still have my wings right?" He said as he bit his lower lips and raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever, i am still a death angel but with human benefits now." I said as i tried to kiss his forehead... "so shall we?" I asked as i tried to lean those scarred lips that makes him look much more perfect in my eyes but his cute little hands stopped me.

We were just staring at each other for a few seconds as the silence between us lingerred in the whole room.

"kris." He finally broke the silence as he traced my jaw.

"Yes?" I asked as held his wrist. His just lit up with a grin, i can feel his face heat up.

"Is this real?" He asked as he pulled me in for a kiss...

our first real kiss... just locking lips. It was exilirating, he pulled back and both of us licking our lips.

"Yes... every bit of it." I said as i took over the space in between us, hugging him.