42 KRISHAN - TORN (same AU to LIVE, LOVE OR DIE, and FALLEN)

Start from the beginning

He nodded and i kissed his fore head and i heard him sigh. I turn my back against him and knelt down and i felt the long blade of metal inside my back, i felt my feathers are shattering like glass as it left a v shaped scar on my back, my tattoos flashed blue and started to fade away on my body. I suddenly fell weak when the sword left my body.

I fell on the ground under the tree luhan and i are sitting on, he held my head with his feminine like arms and stroked my hair. "Here's your heartsource feather." He showed me a black feather with a sharp end like a quilt pen. The feather that will make me an angel again. I touched the featherred end and smiled at him.

I couldn't get up, the feather took all of my strength. I tried to get up but, my body would not let me making me whine. "Ssssshhhhh, lulu's here."

Luhan kissed my lips softly and took me in his arms lifting me above ground (A/n: so unusual of luhan, being afraid of heights in real life....but whatever this is a fanfic). Trying to hide in some trees so no one would be able to notice him.

I slept towards the trip... the time i awaken was inside a diamond furnished house.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." A black haired Luhan's smile greeted me with twinkling eyes.

"Where are we? What did you do to your hair" I asked as i rubbed my eyes, i saw myself wearring a white shirt and white pajamas, why does this place have a gentle and magical feel in the atmosphere.

"Why do you hate it? I could always dye it in any color you want" he was stroking his hair while looking at me making those eyelids flutter as aegyo. "and We are in our new home yifan." He added while smiling at me.

"Ha? What? How? What ever, Since when did we settled here" i asked as sat up and i massaged my cheeks, trying to loosen up those tensed muscles.

"2 days ever since you loss your wings. You were asleep for that long, we got this place since i own it, i started making it when i was in highschool and you are the finishing touch to call this a home." He did a cute twirl as he stood and fell on my lap.

"How about our kingdoms? Did you alarm them about us?" I asked while staring at his beautiful face. Tracing his nose.

"They thought we are dead. Remember when you saw me crying with bloody tears?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yes, how can i forget?" I Answerred looking confused.

"I told my guards to stop killing me and tell my parents that they found me dead, cause i know a gurdian angel will never kill anyone." He said as he forced my eyebrows to part.

"How about me?" I raised one of my bushy eyebrows.

"Your brother sehun, suddenly sufferred from a sudden transformation and the heir's tattoo suddenly appeared on his back, he was trying to reach your hellphone, he left messages asking if you are dead or alive." He was sitting up and sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Can i check my phone?" I asked as i thought of my brother sufferring. I rememberred how my heir's tattoo appearred when i was younger... it fucking hurts than an ordinary tattoo, it's a million times much more painful.

"Here" he stood up and took the phone from the glass desk where my phone is sitting.

I checked his over 500 messages on my phone making me smile rwading panic mode messages."Yeah, he is in panic mode right now, for sure mom and dad are putting some pressure on him right now... oh wait... he says appa is making him look for me. He is living in the human world right now too." Well, that was unlucky... but i hope i could disguise my scent.

"Well, there are some spells and potions that can be useful, speaking of which, By the way i dyed your hair too" he said as he took a handheld mirror.