42 KRISHAN - TORN (same AU to LIVE, LOVE OR DIE, and FALLEN)

Start from the beginning

"Give the family some time to be happy." A soft gentle voice with an implied happy tone said as A warm hand took my wrist and i saw a copper headed guardian angel with his tree looking tattoo on the left side of his chest showing off of his white unbuttoned shirt.

"Seeing him breathe for the first few minutes is enough." I tried to take off my hand but how the hell did it burn! I gritted my teeth in pain trying not to look weak infront of the heir of the guardian's kingdom.

"Have mercy." His serious tone just reflected as he marked my wrist with a bracelet looking scar with his grip..

"Fine, but i have to see you again" i said as i zipped his mouth shut so he can't protest on my request. and So i just gave the kid a disease, giving him some time to be alive and be happy with his parents. "By the power vested in me by the Gods of death, give this kid a disease that will kill him in time he felt pure hapiness"

That was also the first time i cared about keeping someone happy, seeing him smile while watching a family just crying in joy since their baby is saved just melted my frozen heart.

"Happy now princess?" I unzipped his mouth and raised my eyebrows and winked at him, as i flew away taking off my tanktop revealing my witherred tree tattoo on my right hip big enough to cover my waist up to the side of my navel, just to tell him i am the heir of the death angel's kingdom.

I started to run away from my responsibilities. We often play around in the human world, disguising ourselves as normal people. We trolled around as we tried to ne intimate as possible, but... one quick kiss on the lips, just a hand to hold... too much touching should never be done... cause a scent will be formed telling every angel that a black and white angel are in contact... but the message doesn't tell them that the touch was because of love, but everyone would misunderstood it as a combet between two angels of hell and heaven.

We had to wear gloves just to hold hands for a long time. I have to put my finger in between our lips just to give him a kiss, which is not even a kiss. This is only applicable for us who live in our own palace in the gaurdian's palace and the death angel's castle, but for those... who live in the human world since birth... it is much easier to interact with other angels... even if you live together, no one will know that you are angels just don't forget putting on a spell on your home.

Despite our differences, He made me learn how to live in love, and that it is better to die from love instead of hate. That's why i couldn't stand to kill anyone within the periphery of my eyesight... i was too inlove... to think that he might hate me if i did. Almost everyone i have kill have to kill from some kind of disease, so i won't be their to watch the whole process of dying. Unlike before, i love the sights of accidents, murder, and war.

But this has been a major problem to the death angels, they grew weaker... due to the prolonged death of humans. The alpha and omega started to be imbalanced because of me... i was a first class assassin angel, but love took over. I was all death and hatred before. And i was just following orders... but everything is different now... i have LUHAN, my angel.

And Yes, i am selfish, and i want to protect him since we are started this war. These wings are useless if i could not be with the one i love, i am willing to give these up to start a new beginning for us to be together. I even stole the alpha omega sword from our kingdom just to do this process.

I know they were all coming for us... to protect him from me, and protect me from him. But we have to do it. I hate seeing luhan crying with bloody tears just because he escaped from his own kingdom.

I gave him the sword and i saw him confused. "All you have to do is relax and stab in deep in between my wings babe. Stop when one black feather is left."