"Don't worry about it" Nixie waved off his apology, her attitude taking a complete turn from homicidal maniac to completely calm. "Honestly, you helped me. I don't have to feel bad for everything I've thought about her, because you totally opened my eyes and I've accepted it now."

  "Well I'm glad I could give you some peace" Garrett smiled.

  "Oh yeah" Nixie nodded, "I've completely accepted the fact that my mother is a greedy whore who abandoned her family for her own selfish reasons. My father deserved better and may he Rest In Peace knowing that it in fact, wasn't our fault she left, just hers." Nixie gave Garrett one last crazed grin before sharply turning and making her way into woods while he stared at her disappearing figure.

  Garrett rubbed his face as he realized what just happened, "I think I awoke her inner psycho" he whispered before quickly making his way back towards the others.

Nixie stumbled through the woods, ignoring the branches that were scraping her face and just mindlessly making her way. She felt her heartbeat raise and she wanted to scream, this woman, abandoned her, and her family and now she's told she's still alive and living it up somewhere? It made Nixie sick to her stomach, she thought Nadia was dead, she wanted her to be dead because God, this hurt.

She tripped over a log, her knees coming down harshly and she felt the skin split. Clenching her hair within her hands it took everything in her not to scream, to just let it out. She felt something coming up her throat and leaned over to let it out, only to realize it was just a sob. She lied her head onto her knees and cried, her sobs tearing their way out making it hard to breathe. She felt her phone vibrate and ignored it, ripping her cell out of her pocket and chucking it a few feet away. It wasn't until it rang again did she finally look up, her cheeks stained with running makeup and tears.

Nixie grabbed her phone and tried to read the messages but her tears made it hard, she angrily wiped them away before trying again.

Gale's name was the first to pop up, his message explaining how everything was set for the plan and how he missed her company already.

Jasper's was under, telling her how he had called Jenks and the plan was in motion and how much he loved her.

She let out another cry, here she was finally living the life she so desperately craved. Her brother alive, her lover traveling to the ends of the Earth for her and all she could do was cry. Cry for the childhood she didn't have with a mother who loved her, cry for the fact that her father didn't get the happily ever after he deserved. Cry because even after she thought Gale was dead, their mother never once came to check on them and it hurt. It clawed at her and she couldn't help but feel a burning hatred bubbling in her chest.

Angry or not, the hatred didn't outweigh the sadness and tears still silently slid down her cheeks. She couldn't take it anymore, the familiar feeling of being alone crawling through her veins so without thinking, she closed her eyes. She allowed herself to relax and felt her mind expand, the invisible wisps of string escaping her thoughts and seeking for the mind she sent them out to find. Finally, something clicked and she opened her eyes, the sad green hue taken over by a dark blue.

She tried to see what they were seeing, blinking a few times to clear the blurs. It wasn't until the person turned left did she get a good look at a pamphlet laying on the desk beside them. She memorized the name before snapping out of their mind and returning to her own.

With a sniffle, Nixie quickly stood from her spot on the ground and wiped off any dirt on her pants. She heard laughter coming from beside her and glanced over.

Everyone was crowded together, smiles painted on their faces as they watched Edward yet again, fall due to Kate's electric currents. Emmett must've said something that triggered him because the mind reader squinted before responding, earning a shocked look from the burly vampire. Everyone chuckled, their eyes lighter than Nixie had seen since they arrived.