Chapter Twenty Five

"Leave my daughter alone!!", a dark tall muscular ragged hair man raged at me.

"You must be the dad ", I smirk.

"Mathew what we going to do? ",a man asked him.

He look at me sternly as I pull his daughter backwards with me.

"If you dare hurt her I will kill you ", Mathew told me cranking up his gun.

"Don't play a brave dad now and do stupid things .I can survive your bullet but your daughter .....think about that ", I say putting emphasis on daughter.

"Dad I don't want to die .Please help me ",Lizzy stammered as we take steps to the door that seems like outside.

"Your daughter is not as bad as her words are",I told them deepening my claws into her hand and she screams.

"Why are you doing this Malia ?.",

"You will soon know Lizzy ",.

"If any of you follow me I will kill her and trust me I will know ",I told them pushing through the door.

I scan the outside quickly looking for somewhere to go .I try to listen out if the hunters are coming.

"Which of these cars works talk now?! ",I raised my voice at her.

She point to a Black BMW and I drag her over to it pushing her into the back starting the engine.

I didn't know where I was and where I was going but my sense of instincts lead the way.

"If you dear try to do anything I will kill you", I warned Lizzy again.

She remains quite on the the way as she mumbled in her thoughts.

She was smart.

The car was going full speed I could not help it .I could not control anything that's going on .

****
The car let out weird noises as it slows down .

"What going on ?"...

"I guess your car is out of gas "Lizzy giggled.

"You are so stupid Malia and I will forever continuing saying that .....you cannot kill me .I know you can't ....You wouldn't dare to hurt Prince",.

"I am so tired of people underestimating me .I am so freaking tired ...!! Get out !", I roared at her feeling my anger raging .

I get out of the car dragging her by the hair through the the track of the woods .

"Malia stop please!",she screamed kicking her foots.

I stop between my steps as I heard Prince voice "Malia stop!!",.

I look at him sternly as he growls at me and I growl back at him" She need to go Prince!!",.raised my voice .

"Baby this is not the way ",my mom appear into the scene followed by Cindy ,Ash ,Derek and Josh .

"She's a hunter's daughter.What's so special about her ?...We are wolves....Her kind hunt n kills us .Why not hunt and kill them too??", .

"She's my girlfriend and if you ever lay a hand on her I have no choice .Don't let me do it Malia",Prince warns me.

"What will you do huh Prince ?.I am supposed to be your mate which I don't mind not being .You are supposed but be on my side but you are always against me ",I let out the ragged in me.

The atmosphere was getting  dusty as the wind raked through the trees of the woods.

"Malia calm down "Josh begged me.

"Let me see what you going to do Prince! "I roared at him thumbing my claws into Lizzy's left foot fully letting the power overwhelmed me .

"Malia ",Derek ,Ash ,Cindy and my mom called out to me ,but my attention was on Prince as he approach me.

Lizzy yelled in fear and pain and I smirk.I grip her by the neck lifting her body off the ground and flung her in the direction of Prince .

Cindy rush over to her "She's bleeding badly ", she exhale terrified.

"You cannot defeat me Prince .I am a silver wolf the most powerful wolf ever existed .Am immatual ",.

"I  can if you cannot get into my head  ',he growl as his fist connect to my face' and you do not know how to use what you have ",.

I roared louder slashing him across the stomach lifting his hands over my shoulder bending them under until I heard the bones snap.

He feel to his knees"You are the Alpha .Who is week now Prince "I roared louder than ever trying to let all my anger out .

I kick him to the the face with speed and strength and he landed to his back .

I hover over him slashing his chest repeatedly ,blood splashing in my face   dripping from me like raindrops.

"Malia!!!"Josh roared at me and our eyes makes four and I roared back.

"Stay out of this!! ",.

"I can't let you kill him Malia",.

"Derek "I growled .

I lift Prince by the neck and tossed him into a tree .

I turned my attention to Derek and Josh."You two are against me too!! ",I growl between the distance.

"Let me help you ",Derek said calmly .

"I don't need no help .Everyone wants to kill me .I can help myself !",I told him lifting him up and tossed him into another tree with the movement of my hand .

The surrounding was tense and I was feeling more powerful than ever .

"Please Malia this is not you ",Josh plead to me approaching me slowly and calmly .

"You love pain huh .....',I told him breaking one of his leg 'This is me now",.

As I break a bone in his body he got up again leasten the distance between us .I was on the aim to break his neck as I felt something stung me in the right leg.

I felt weak and dizzy .I tilt my head backwards before I fell to the ground.

"Ash "I breathe out surprised.

"I am sorry sis ",.

My body was in ache as I lay there shivering trying to conceal all the power I put out.

"It's okey Malia .I am here for you as I promised ",Josh come into sight running his hand over my hair .

I was feeling calm more than ever .My eyes become heavy and blurry .The blood on my hands was the last thing I saw.

What did I do ?.