Chapter Seventeen

I rackled the door nob to Josh's room but it was closed .

"Josh I know you know am here .Let me in", I whispered against the door.

He started to think .
I can't let her in ......she didn't even kiss me back .I think being over protected with her annoys her alot. I just want to see her safe.

I rackled the door nob again.

"Please let me in ", .And with that the door was open .

I pushed the door open .Inside was dark but the moon light shines through the window .

I walk over to him "Josh.....Thank you for everything ",.

He sits up on the bed and I sit beside him.He was shirtless in only shorts .

"I will do anything for you ",he told me and I hugged him tightly.

"How are you alive ",he asked me and I pulled away from him.

"I brought my self back to life and I made my way out of that hole .Ion know how but I did .Leroy has been teaching me Josh",.

"Just stop talking about Leroy .I don't trust him and it's not safe for you to be using your dark magic Malia and Leroy knows!!",he raised his voice at me.

"Nothing is dark about my magic Josh.It helps people .....it takes away their pain and my blood heals them",.

He grip onto my shoulders"We all are humans and we all are here to feel pain ", he knocks into my head.

"Why is everyone against me ....I did nothing but I will soon be hunted and killed so I need to know how to protect myself",.

"Malia just listen!",he shouts .

Am tired of people talking about what's good or bad for me .

My right hand flickered to the air with my fist clenched "No you listen .I am tired of y'all trying to tell me how to live my life.....____',.

He holds onto his head and started to scream and I continue talking looking at him ."Leroy is my friend and he is just trying to help me be great full and help me too.First you didn't want me to die and now am alive your against me using what's mines......__',.

Blood running from his eyes and nose as he continue screaming.

"You are the one that told me I am strong and I can make it through it so be thank full___',.

His body fell to the ground shaking and with that I was back to this world and I realized what I was doing .

I fled from the bed and rush to him "Josh ", I panicked shaking his body.

I let him go immediately when all his pain hits me.

No you can't die.

His body was there shaking as I wonder around trying to find a sharp object .I didn't find any so I broke a perfume bottle of his and slice my hand .

I feed the blood to him as he drink .

"You will be okey ",I try to comfort him. I try to take his pain but nothing happened.

I was there thinking about what I should do but I didn't know what to do .

I immediately kissed him and with that I was taking all his pain.

It hurts but I didn't want to lose him.

All his pain was gone and he started to kiss me back .

I was so weak as butterflies develop in my stomach.He got up from the floor with me in his hand and place me on the bed.

His lips was so soft and sweet .I didn't want to stop kissing him.

We were there kissing for minutes eagerly when a knock of the door pulls us apart .

"Josh ... Malia!", the persons called and kick the door in.

It was Prince ,Cindy ,Derek and my mom",.

"What's going on? ...Are you guys okey ?", Cindy asked.

"Ye it is ",Josh told them .

"No .I almost killed him ", I told them walking out of the room.

Malia .....I heard Josh thought but continue walking.

Derek ran behind me .
"Malia wait ! ",.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?",I asked him .

"Sure sis ",and with that we entered into the room.

*****