Chapter Eleven

Two Months Later

Malia POV

It's been a while now and I am kinder getting along with some of these people around here .The kids of the pack loves me and also some of the other members but some hates me with passion .I felt love by the children and because of that I hardly have nightmares .

Prince and I wasn't getting along good because I was slight .I didn't know to do much things and I am not used to certain things but with time and help by Josh and Sammy I know I will catch on.

Prince girlfriend was the red headed girl that didn't liked me and now in the past days she still don't like me and ion know why .

I still can hear others thought and from that I know half of the pack fear me because of the threat Prince put to them and that's the reason  they are staying away from me.

We all were outside the back of the pack house on the lawn . Everyone was doing their different thing and I was playing with the kids .That's all I did play with the kids .

"Babe !.Where's my baby? ",Prince girlfriend called out pushing the door of the house open.

Many of the members of the pack do not fancy her because she was too bossy but they put a fake smile on their face because she was Prince girlfriend.

I looked around at her while she walks up to Prince and throw her hands around his shoulder and starts to kiss him .

I was in disgust as I started to feel weak .Ion know why but my head felt dizzy suddenly and I fell to the ground .

I heard the children screaming out my name but I was in a shock wave .It felt like I was having a seizure. I could see but I couldn't speak.

I felt a warm hand with mine .It was Josh I lay there shaking looking into his eyes.

Pain started to rush through my body and fear begon  to build up again .

No not again .
I saw Prince came in sight and my eyes widened .

"Everybody get away !",he shouts moving away from me but they was too late to get away far enough a loud scream escape from my mouth .

I screamed for almost 10 seconds .I was over with and try to stand up .I was guilty at the sight .

"No .My baby !",a lady cried out .My head flicker around to the kids ,all was looking scared and all were crying .Their ears was bleeding and they run to their parents for comfort.

One of the kid was laying there on the ground and my heart skips a beat .

"No!Daniel!", I panicked rushing over to him.

His mother lift his body up into her hands .He was lifeless .I try to hold him but she pushed me away.Prince rushed over to them trying to give him CPR but nothing happen.

He look at me angrily and I step back .

"Get out of here" he yelled at me. I could hear everyone thoughts .They were all afraid of me and now even hates me more .All who that loves me now fear me and all who that hates me now even hates me more.

I looked around to see everyone forsaking me .I started to cry and fled into the woods .Why?.Why did all of this had to happen?.It's all starting over again .Ion know why this happen as soon as I saw Prince girlfriend kissing him and I got no feelings for him.

I ran deeply into the woods until it gets dark .I stop to rest and place my back against a tree.I bring my knees up to my chest and place my head on it .

I heard someone calling my name and I stood up.

"Malia!",the person called but I didn't answer .I was on the aim to run again but I was gripped tightly by the waist . I screamed in fear and try to fight the person off.

"Calm down it's me Josh ",the person told me and I recognize his voice .

He turned me around and hugged me tightly and I let everything out into his chest .I hugged him back tightly and all the fear was gone.

"How did you find me ?", I asked him.

"I got your smell from the first day I met you ",.

Huh .What ?.What smell.... am I that funky .

I didn't asked any question .I am just glad he's here .

"Thanks for coming but I can't go back ", I told him.

"You are not staying out here .Come back with me please "he told me.

"No .I killed that child.I killed him Josh and everyone is afraid of me",.

"Don't blame it on yourself Malia .He was already sick and you put him to rest ",.

"No Josh,he didn't deserve to die like that ",.

"Your scream just fried his brain and burst a blood vessel in his head .No big deal Malia", .

"Wait what ?,'I asked him pushing myself away from him. ' I am not going back .I can't face those people and his mother again",.

"It's not what you tell me it's what I say ",he said to me and pulled me harshly to him pressing his finger against my neck and with that I felt weak against his hands.

*****
I woke up in the middle of the night .I realized  I was back at the pack house .I shift in my position and came in contact face to face with a sleeping Josh .A small shriek escape my lips .He was shirtless right beside me .His muscular frame was all up in my face .

I shook my head and remember I told him I wasn't coming back here and he brought me back .

I slight slip out of the bed and walk downstairs .On the way down I heard Prince and his mother cursing .

"She can't stay here mom",he said .

"She just need help Prince give her time",.

"She got alot of time and all she did with it was playing with the kids like she's still a child .She is so slight .She can't even hold a freaking glass without letting it mash mom .I got a girlfriend and I don't need her around .Send her to another pack", he made clear to her.

"What happened today is all your fault Prince .You broke her wolf today by kissing Lizzy infront of her that's why what happened happened",.

"That's impossible"he exclaimed loudly.

I came in sight with them but they didn't see me .

"Keep it down",his mom told him.

"I am the Alpha and I want her out of here and that's final "he said before they both turned around and see me standing there.

"Don't worry I won't stay.I have cause alot of trouble already ",I told him  and turned around to walk away .

"Malia !"Cindy called at me but I continued walking .

I felt a warm hands crashed around my waist and a scream escape my lip.
*******
Thanks for reading .See you in the next Chapter.
XoXo
Nickii Boo 🤗☺️