Chapter Five

Malia POV

I run deeply into the woods ,far away from every house, lights and noise of the world. The faster I run the more I could hear the voice of the kid"What are you?", in my head and the fear on Ash face keep appearing into my vision. I shake my head while I run to get it out my mind. I gasp when my feet trips over a limb in the forest causing me to hit my forehead.

I lay there for couple of seconds trying to calm myself down but I couldn't everything was getting worst . Everything came rushing back "W.h.a.t. a.r.e. y.o.u. ?",.the words echoed into my head over and over .

I clenched my eyes shut tightly as I try to push the thought away but it gets even worst. My parents appear into my vision laughing at me with bloody bodies ."WHAT ARE YOU MALIA.TELL US ,YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.YOUR NOT NORMAL .YOU CAUSE US OUR LIFE", they shouts at me turning into smaller kids throwing rock stones at me.

I cry and sob as my body begin to tremble .I could not take it .I could not bare it. My body beginning to shake rapidly . I felt my body arched up into the air as my eyes barely pulp out of my head. I felt my bones being cricked up as my body formed into different shapes.

A minute later I felt something different .All the thoughts was gone. I could now smell all sort of things and hearing voices from far. I shook my head and a loud howl escaped my mouth. I ran further into the woods as the rain pour down heavily on me.

******

Ash POV

It's has been three hours we have been in the woods searching for Malia and she cannot be found no where. My heart pained due to how she won't survive into this world. She might be dead by now.

I shook my head .No she can't be and I need to find her before my mother or any other creatures out there do.

I doze off into sleep preparing for the other morning to search that woods for Malia and protect her with my life.

*****

I stretched and yawn as I lazily crawl out of bed. I walk into the bathroom to freshen up then walk downstairs to search the house for mom and she was gone. Thank God.

I get dress in a black suit with an comfortable old champion shoe which I could run fast in.

I push  two knifes into my waist ,one into each shoe and a belt with all sort of blades onto my waist.

I take a last glance into the mirror pulling a hot on my head and walk through my back door.

Malia I will find you.

*****

Hey guys I know this Chapter is short but I got a lot of things on my hands. So I hope it's short and spicy and y'all enjoyed it.

Please vote and comment

Tuddles

Nicky Booo