Chapter Nine

Ash POV

I slowly opened my eyes trying to get my vision clearly .A small groan escape from my mouth as I continue try to figure out what happened.

Getting back my vision clearly I noticed my body being tied to a chair and two of my mom's men standing at the door .

"What's going on ? " I asked them then everything came rushing back .

My mom drugged me.

"Mom!! " I yelled in anger at the top of my lungs.

"Calm down kid .Your mom is out hunting for your precious sister like you know", one of the man assured me.

"Let me go .She's going to kill her ",.

"She need to be killed ", the other man told me.

"You are the one that I am going to kill if you do not let me go",.

They both laughed " Be silent ",.

I raffled my hands behind me.

"You know you cannot untie that " one told me .

"I know .It's not how tight my hands and body are tied but it's how strong the chair is ", I glared at them getting to my feet and smashing the chair down to the floor hard with my body .The board chair smash into pieces and the rope around my body loosen . The men rushed to me and I hurried and get out of the ropes sending boards after another at both of them .

I approach them kicking their ass sending them to the floor aching in pain.

"Who's a kid now?", I asked closing the door behind me.

"Now its time to find my mom " I breathe out running out the house.

****
Malia POV
I sit with Prince ,his mom and couple others of their mom and told them what happened to me .They let me understand who I was and that I was a rare werewolf and everyone will be hunting me to kill me .

They also told me a little about their selfves and Prince mentioned to me that he was the Alpha of his pack since his dad died in a war by hunters .

"My name is Cindy "his mother told me and I smiled at her .

"Thank you for saving me Cindy ",I thanked her getting up and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going "Cindy asks me.

"I don't know but far away from y'all",.

"You told me you would stay",Prince told me.

"Yes I did ,just to let you explain what I am to me",.

"You got no where else to go and eventually it's my mom sense to find you",.

"How",I asked .

"Your my m___", he paused and scratch the back of his head.

"Huh",.

"Because your apart of this family .It's a thing that's bring the family together ",.

"Really ", I asked surprised and excited .

"Ye "he said ackwardly .

"I will show you around ",Cindy gets up walking towards me and pulled me down a hall .

.......