Chapter Eighteen

One Week Later

I was back in school now, Mystic Falls High School , back to the days of hiding from my fears. I think the best part is everyone here are wolves. The worst part is Lizzy is attending this school too because of Prince. He still do not believe me about Lizzy trying to kill me and he hates me even more .He thinks I want to break up his relationship.

Walking to my first class, Josh holding on to my hand causes us to be the focus .Thoughts of persons hit my head and I try hard to avoid them all.

My eyes came in contact with Prince and Lizzy standing at a locker in the hall and I lower my head.

I know he was looking and I look up our eyes making six and I tense up.

I hate that bxtch ,Lizzy spits at me in her mind.

Malia don't let them bother you .I am here for you, Josh speaks to me in his mind.

I rub my thumb over his palm and breathe out all the pressure.

We have the same first class together(English) and I am far way behind. It is almost half the semester.

We enter the class together and it was almost full.

"You are sitting beside me now and in every class we have together", he told me kissing me on the forehead.

He sits in the forth row from the back and I sit beside him.

"Isn't this someone seat ", I asked him.

"It's yours now ",he laughed.

The class was getting full with students and I stared at my desk to prevent the eye contacts.

I smell the one and main enemy of my life and looked up at her .

She smile at me and walked over to me.

"That's my friends seat" , she rolled her eyes at me and walk passed me.

"Your new right .No one sits in my girl seat but her", I dark black headed boy harshly said to me with a olive blonde headed girl.

"Am sorry ", I stuttered getting up to avoid trouble.

"Malia sit", Josh ordered me.

"Please Josh ", I sigh.

"What did I tell you before?", he asked me and I stared at the floor.

"She can go get another seat Josh, way at the back", she laughed.

"You and your girl can go sit somewhere else and it's final", he smirk at them.

They was getting to me.

I heard the class door being pushed open and my eyes still glued to the ground.

I know that smell.

"Buddy ,you heard what he said go get another seat for you and your girl",.

Was he supposed to be in this class too?.

"I have a announcement to make, y'all might have her as the new weird girl that just pops up in the middle of the school year but she's important to my family so role with caution", he made clear.

I look up at him with release.

Close your eyes Malia. He communicate with me.

What's wrong ?,. Josh?.

Your eyes are green. Josh communicate with me standing uncomfortable in his space.

Is that something bad?. I communicate with them with my eyes closed.

Yes,it is.

Josh?.

"Am here", he hugged me rubbing his hand through my hair .

"Open them now",.Prince communicate with me and I did.

"Its okey now ",Josh told me and kissed me on the forehead.

I looked at Prince and followed his eyes to Lizzy where she was annoyed and growing with anger.

Prince left the class and I was confused.

"No one saw it", .Josh communicate with me.

"I am so going to let everyone hate you little Malia so pretend like you never existed",.

I breathe out at her comment.

Why do she hates me this much?.

*********

School is now over ,the day is almost finished .I breathe in the fresh air outside feeling much more better behind those walls. I stand in the same spot Josh left me since morning.

I stand awkwardly in my position as others walk by and surrounds me.

"Hey Malia", someone words got my attention from behind me.

I looked around and it was the same blonde headed girl from my English class. I swallowed hard.

"Your scared', she laughed 'I can feel it ",.

"Leave me alone who ever you are", I breathe heavily gripping onto the straps of my bag .

"It's Lydia and I just want to tell you to keep out of my sight .We all here are wolves and am not like you .I can make use of my gift ",.

I closed my eyes to get her out of my head. She was getting to me.

"Plus you and Lizzy ',she laughed again 'Go back to where your coming from Malia __",she continued but was cut off.

"Leave her Lydia!",.

"Josh", I breathed out breaking down in tears .

"She's such a baby ", Lydia comment then I heard foot steps  as she walks away.

I felt Josh hands holding to my body as I fall to my knees.

"Malia calm down ",he comforts me rubbing his hand over my hair.

I open my eyes and looked at him " I hate it here Josh ",getting angry.

The trees around me shaking from a strong wind. Everyone was whispering .

"What's happening ",someone yelled.

He pulled away from our hug"Your eyes again Malia .Calm down. No one can know what you are",.

I try to listen to his words but I didn't know what was wrong.

"I can't Josh .I cannot control it ",I break down more.

He cupped my cheeks and look into my green eyes and with that he started to kiss me.

I felt a burden being lifted from my body and I started to kiss him back.

The strong wind was now calm and so was I .

He pulled away from me and look into my eyes.

"This is what I was talking about Malia !" he raised his voice at me pulling me into his truck.

"What Josh?",.

"The Black Magic",.