Chapter Ten

Finally walking through the big house , down every hall I finally felt tired.
I yawn and rub my eyes as Cindy was pointing out rooms to me and the names of the person that lives in each room.

She continue down the hall talking but I sneak away finding a fuzzy comfortable pink carpet and lay on. Bringing my knees to my chest I fell asleep.

********
Loud talking,laughing and crying is all I heard .I shift in my space trying to blank out all noise out of my mind but I can't .

I got up scratching my hair yawning with sleepy eyes .

"What's all that noise ",I mumbled trying to find my way to it.

I finally find my way to where the noise was coming from ,I stood there silently taking in all the people .

Suddenly all the noise stop and everyone attention was on me.

"Ewwwe",.

"Who's that? ",.

"She's Cute",.

They all mumbled their words .

"Danger ", this thin plain boy raised his voice and runs to me .

I stood there still not knowing what to do.

"Liam ",I heard Prince called out to him but he didn't stop .

I shriek as his body fell to the ground.

"What did you do to my brother ", a blonde yelled getting angry.

"Stop !",Prince shouts throughout the room and everyone remain silent .

"She's apart of us now and if y'all love your life do not mess with her", he said walking over to me.

He put his hand against the boy neck "He's out cold ", he said.

"I am sorry. I don't know how that happened ", I told him ashamed.

"It's Okey ",.

"What do you mean by what you just said ", a red headed girl asked.

"She's way different from us",.

"Yes I can obviously see that "she laughed.

"Hi .Am Sammy",this dark thick girl with brown eyes and black hair walks over greeting me.

"And I am Josh "said a caramel muscular guy..

"I am Malia ",I stammered out.

"Malia let's go get you cleaned up and get you some clean clothes to put on."Cindy said to me with her hand on my shoulders.

"You ditch me last night .And where did you slept", she laughed as I followed her.

*******
Ash POV

I run through the woods listening carefully for any roaring ,shots or explosive noise.

I am so mad and pissed at my mom .I can't believe she did that to me .I don't think I can even trust her again . If she ever hurt Malia I will not forgive her .

I finally heard a shot fire and run towards that direction. I heard roaring and run even faster .That can't be Malia .It can't be her .

"No ,Mom!", I yelled at her seeing a wolf hovering over her body. Her other men was occupied fighting other wolves .They can't help her.I get down on my knees and pulled out my gun .I aim it at the wolf and fired a shot where it drop on top of her .

Wait.What did I just do..?.Was that Malia?.

I run over to my mom while she was pushing the wolf off her. All the wolves was now gone . I look at the wolf to see if it was Malia . Thankfully it wasn't .My mom look at me "Thank you ",she told me and I walked away .

I am not in the mood to talk to her right now. Am just happy she is fine and also Malia hopefully.

I ran in the direction home worrying about where malia could be .

*****
This is short but thank you for reading .

XoXo
Nickii Boo 🤗☺️