Chapter Twelve

"You need to stop doing that and leave me alone Josh.Let me go and don't come searching for me " I screamed at him.

He slammed my back against the door  holding my two hands into one of his .

"You aren't going no where ",he said sternly.

"You are hurting me ", I said pushing him away from me harshly and he rushed back up to me . I lift my foot and kick him in the chest where he landed on the floor.

I obviously hear a growl escape his mouth .He rushed up to me and slammed my back against the door gripping me by the throat .

I try to pull his hand away but he was too strong .

"Josh",I whispered and he realized what he was doing .He release his hand and I slide down the door gasping for breath.

He look at me and rub his hand through his hair then lift me up into a hug.

"Am sorry .Please don't leave ",he begged and with that I promise him not to leave .

He lift me up into his hands and place me back on the bed where we was facing each other .

"I will teach you everything you need to know and let you know what you should know if you really stay ",he told me .

"Thank you", I  told him where I ackwardly  make my self comfortable in his chest .He shift first but stay still after .That's the only way I could go to bed .In comfort.

*******
Prince POV

"Lizzy leave me alone .I can't tell you about her",.

"Did I ever let you down before or expose any of your secrets to anyone before",she annoys me.

"No but babe__",she cuts me off.

"Tell me or am going to leave ",she make straight to me and with that I told her everything.

"So she is dangerous .That specie of wolves did not exit over years of time .I heard my father was talk about a silver wolf .It was her ", she told me.

Wait .What ?.They are hunting her.

"You will not tell your dad anything about her ",i told her and she laughed .

"I won't ",.

Her dad is a hunter and she is familiar with his lifestyle but she didn't participate in it because of me .We fell in love in high school at age 14.We are going three years now and I haven't had a problem with her.

******
Malia POV

I have seen some new face around the house lately.I asked Josh about them and he told me they are from another pack and they are here for help .The hunters are killing off their people.

"Hi Malia",a guy said to me.

"Your Leroy right ",I asked him and he nod "And your the Silver Wolf",.I swallowed when he said that knowing I am supposed to keep as a secret.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you ",he smiled at me with a warm smile.

"How do you know that? ", I asked curious .

"I know one when I see one .If you need to know anything about the silver wolf you can talk to me okey",he told me and I smiled at him and he smiled back .His face expression change suddenly as Josh walk up to me .

"I will see you around Malia"he said lifting my hand and kiss me on it leaving me and Josh standing there alone.

"What is that all about ?.he asked me with his jaw clenched .

"What is wrong ?",I asked him.

"Answer me "he raised his voice .

"He was just offering me help ",I told him. I hate when he get angry on me like he owns me or something.

"Take no help from him and stay away from him",he warns me.

"Why " ,I asked.

He grip onto my shoulders "Just listen to what I say ",he told me and walk away.

I won't listen to him . He's ain't the owner of me.

I look around to see Leroy standing there looking in our direction. He walk over back to my direction with two cup of drinks and hand one to me.

"What is all that ?.His he your boyfriend or something", he laughed.

"No . He's just over protected with me",I laughed back.

"He don't want me to come to the fight with you guys tonight ", I lied .

"You surely can come we can use your strength ",he told me and I blushed.

Atleast someone new accept me.

******
"Malia stay in my room and do not come out please am begging you.I will ask Sammy to stay with you  ",Josh plead and I nod .

I lay there in his bed watching a movie .Sammy came and Josh left leaving us both in the room where we lay and watch the movie .

I am starting to feel uncomfortable in my skin .

"What's wrong ?",Sammy asked me .

"Ion know .I need to go ", I told her and she try to explain to me that I should not go .I know she fear me too but she still love me but she won't stop me .

I run through the door and I heard her running behind me .

I run through the woods as my feelings direct me .We come in hearing of roaring , gunshots , screaming and noises.

I run in the direction to see  a little city human and wolves fighting.

I stood there looking "Malia it's not safe.Come back ",Sammy told me pulling back out of sight but I didn't listen.

I stood there watching until I heard my name being called out .
"Malia", before I could looked around the person was on top of me .
I shriek and push him off me and he fell to his back .

A wolf came in sight with him and slash him across the chest and growl at me .I look at the almost lifeless body on the ground and my eyes widened.

My heart skip beats.

"No . Ash!",I screamed out and pulled his body into my arms.

I shake his body as he lay there looking at me .

"Somebody help me", I creid out in between the shots and roaring.

*******
Thank you for reading guys.
Will Ash die .See in the next chapter.
XoXo
Nickii Boo 🤗 ☺️