Chapter Three

"Get up Malia ,your stronger than this", a blurry image appeared in front of me.

"Mom", I whispered.

"Yes my dear .You can do this and you will get through everything ", that was the last thing she say before disappearing.

I shake my head pushing away the blurriness .I stood and calming my nerves and look to Ash to see he was barred by his teacher. He could not affair in our class .Our class ways ours and his was his class.

"You sure you can do this", the teacher asked placing his hands on my shoulder .

"Yes sir", I answered positively.

Pushing away the students negative comments and laughing I watched my opponent as he bunce around me. I take a deep breath listening to every move he moves.

Wow when did my earing get so good.

I dodged a thumb that he forcefully aim at my face. He slid in a semicircle on the ground to hit my body off the ground again but I jumped over his foot . He jumped around again while I stayed still and sends another punch to my face. I ducked to shight the thump sending two into his chest. He slightly take two steps back and looks at me angrily.

He started jumping again moving more swiftly like a crazy drunken man .He stops behind me ,I could feel his eyes boring through my head.

He was on the aim to attack me when I swiftly turned around swinging my foot across his cheeks with all force or could I say too much force. His body was there sliding across the floor.

I love fighting .My dad used to teach me how to fight to protect myself if I was in danger but since the death of my parents I hated to fight .I never fight again ever since that's why I did not participate in karate class.

"JT !"the students all shouted at once running over to him shaking his body but he was knocked out .

I kneeled down to my knees feeling sorry for him then my eye's glance the blood on the floor. I started to shake when my parents death came flushing back into my memories. Tears running down my face .I pulled up my knees to my chest pressing my head against them as fear starts to take over.

"No .Not again ",I whispered shaking even worsted.

I felt a hand pulling me into a warm chest.

"Calm down Malia it's ok.",.

"Blood Ash_", I sprat out looking at him before his body been pulled away harshly from me.

There was this tall muscular guy hovering over Ash as he grip onto his shirt.

"What the hell dude", he sprat out angrily.

"She knocked out my brother ", the boy hissed kicking Ash in the nuts them starts to approach me.

I pulled my body backwards with my hands with every steps he took towards me.

"I am sorry .I didn't mean it ", I plead to him. I was really sorry.

"Get up Malia ", I heard a voice inside my head ordered me and I didn't disobey.

The guy gripped me by the throat tightly. No one was around to help me , everyone was focusing on Jt. I coughed as the oxygen was closing off from my lungs. I didn't know what came over me but I box him across  his face.

His eyes darken as he grew angrier. He raised my body in the air .

"No. Leave her alone", Ash yelled trying to crawl over to us.

I stared at Ash and before I could think my back was slapped against the guy knee.

I yelled in pain as I felt like my back was broken in million pieces. I felt my back opening and closing back .I could not move I was there in pain yelling in pain.

All eyes on me now. Tears flooding down my face as my vision gets blurred .I heard a buff on the ground then a warm hand intertwin with mines.

"I am so sorry sis" , Ash said his voice was broken and emotional.

"My back ", I cried out.

"Someone please call the ambulance", his voice paced across the room angrily.

The pain was getting to me. I could not bare it . I could not bare the pain anymore. I just want to die like my parents . I don't want to live, as I could think that I saw some monsters laughing at me in my head .They approaching me slowly and fear starts to take over again. I could hear the dials of the phones and the thoughts of everyone.

I place my mind on the pain as it shivered all over my body .I could not take it anymore .I was overwhelmed as I gasp for breath .Another me took over and I opened my mouth to scream .'SCREAMING', at the top of my lungs I could hear the glass windows of the huge room shattering and everyone around me also screaming .

I felt the bones in my back forming back it's places and my vision getting clear again. I stand up looking around me and was guilty of the sight .Everyone ears was bleeding .They all look at me scared. I looked at Ash as the blood flow down his ears.

"What are you?" a girl asked with a trembling voice.

I look at Ash as he stood up backing away from me.

"Ash "I whispered but he was scared .

"I am sorry", I said to him before running out of the room .

I ran as fast as possible towards home pulling some clothes and snacks into my bag.

I could not stay here, they will all look at me as a monster .Ash will never come near me again.The person that was so closed to me was so afraid of me today . I can not bare to see his face again.

I don't want to hurt anyone else. I ran through the back door and down a path into the forest ,as my mind runs back on the look on Ash face I ran deeper and deeper into the forest.

😋😋😋😋