Chapter Two

Picture of Malia above guys.

I woke up into another unfamiliar room laying down on a bed. I slightly lift my head up to scan my surrounding .Where am I ?.I thought to myself.

"Your awake. Ash she's awake ", I heard someone speaks out happily. I jumped off the bed running to a corner of the room stooping down pulling up my knees to my chest pressing my head into my lap.I heard foots running towards my direction.

"Hi Malia", a male voice say approaching me.

"Stay away from me ", I warned him.

"It's ok Malia .I won't hurt you .I am Ash your adopted brother", his voice softened.

I look up at him as he slowly approach me.

Fear begin to take over. I shift back and forth as he get closer to me.

"Stay away from me .I don't want to hurt you", I warned him again but he just place a small smile on his face and continue walking to me.

Fear. Fear. Fear. My body trembled in fear even worst .I could not hold it in. I can't bear this anymore. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out .He was right there beside me comforting me ,rubbing his hand over my hair.

"It will be ok. It's fine. I will protect you. ", he whispered.

My mom used to do that to me .To comfort me when I am angry, sad and when I was in fear.

I crawled into his arms like a cat making my self more comfortable .He flinched for a moment but he just continue rubbing his hand over my hair .I yawned and there I fell back asleep gripping tightly onto his shirt.

******

It's been two weeks now since I am attending school. Ash my 18 year old adopted brother and my 25 year old adopted mother has been so nice to me. They treat me like I was their own. They even understands my nightmares at nights and Ash was always there for me comforting me although am a 15 year old kid.He never leave my sides but these nightmares are getting to me .I can't take it no more. It's too much to handle. It feels like I am losing my mind but I didn't tell Ash about it.

Standing at my locker a blonde approach me. She smells like candy. My nose itch towards her smell .I hate candy.

"Hey Malia .Your new to this school", she asked. I didn't have any friends and I do not talk to anyone because of these nightmares in my head.

"Aum__No .It's actually my second week", I answered awkwardly.

"Your such a weirdo ", she hits at me.

"Leave her alone Abbey ", Ash approached me warning her.

I looked at Abbey as she try to make her self sexy.

"Hi Ash", she smirk biting her bottom lip.

"So your friend with this weirdo too", she laughs twinning her index finger around a strand of her hair.

"She is my sister", Ash glared at her in disgust then place his hand around my waist placing a warm kiss on my forehead.

Abbey frowned at the sight and turn on her heels down the hall. I smiled at her reaction.

"For the first you had a smile on you face", Ash smile with a cocky smile .

"You like that huh ", he continued then I punch his chest playfully being honest "Yah",.

He pulled out his phone holding it up to the air.

"Another smile like that for your brother",.

He always make me happy so why not make him happy.

"Sure__", as I could finish he was already taking selfies .

"Ash ,your here with your girl and going to be late for Karate class", one of his friend shouts while approaching us.

"She's cute and sexy, right one",.

Ash hit him in the back of the head "She is my sister dude",.

"Really", he retorted.

"Yes",.

"So can I date her", he asked .

"No Cj .She is off bound for every guy in this high school and I do not want to see anyone flirting with her or even looks at her in any naught ways", he warns him.

"So spread the news", he stated before holding onto my hand pulling us towards Karate class.We actually have the same class together.

"Just one night stand with her Ash ", I heard.

In shocked I asked Ash " Did you hear that_?.

"Hear what ?"he asked me confusedly .

Was he serious didn't he hear what his friend just say.

"What's a one night stand", I asked curious as he pushed the door to the to the Karate class open.

He stopped between his steps and scanned my face.

"Something bad", he answered before walking over to his area.

So if it was something bad he would have answered Cj. Was my mind playing tricks on me or something.

Could I hear what's someone thinking?. I shook my head__ No .It's just the nightmares getting to me.

I walk over to my class changing into my Karate clothes, before I could join the other's I looked over to Ash and he smiles at me and I smile back.

"Malia Hall .Would you like to join us please?", the teacher called at me.

"Yes sir", I replied nervously walking over to them.

"She's so feeble",.

"She's going to lose anytime soon",.

"She ain't going through one round",.

"She's cute",.

I looked around to see who was talking but no one's mouth opened. I cleared my mind from all the thought I heard from every one.

What 's wrong with me?.

Standing in the crowd ,I watched as the third round of students went up to fight.

"Malia Hall .Take the center please",.

"What did you say sir", I stammered out.

"You hear me miss ", he retorted.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and walk towards the center.

"Sir your just wasting your class period on her ", a girl chuckled.

Standing in the center facing a boy actually my age. He jumped around in circles as I stood still before I could move I was laying flat on my back unconsciously .I hit my head hard.

"Malia!" I heard Ash shout out from across the huge room.