Chapter Sixteen

I  was awaken by droplets of water onto my body .I  feel so thirsty .I open my mouth to catch the droplets of water inside .My body is shivering and I am so weak .My body is all mudded up .I try to stand which I did after falling  back to the ground  twice.

I slowly and weakly walk to the direction home.

********
I pushed the front door open and Josh eyes and mines make four before I fell to the ground .

I wake up to see that I am in Josh's
room.I try to sit up with my dizzy head. My body was no longer cold it was warm .I look on myself to see that I was all cleaned up and in one of Josh's  T-shirt  and shorts.

Did he touched me?.

My stomach grumbled and I hold onto it ."Hungry ",.

I look up "Josh ", I raised my voice happily and hugged him .

"Thank you ",. I told him.

"For what ?",he asked .

"For everything .For not leaving my side .....for being there for me ....for having faith in me and for reminding me of how strong I am ",.

"What?",he asked clueless.

"When I was out I could still read minds and i was trying to communicate with you .You are the reason I am here .I was so lost and scared  in the darkness and you give me light ", I told him and he pulled me  in and slam his lips against mines .

What ?.What's going on here . I widened my eyes .

He pulled away from me "Am sorry ......here eat ", he said handing me a bowl of fruits and left .

Wait ......I wanted to say but nothing came I just remain there in my position looking at the closed door.

******
Sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for Josh to return .The door was pushed in and I stand up but it wasn't him .It was Prince.

"Malia .You are really here"he said happily rushing over to me pulling me into a tight hug.

What is really going on .Is this really Prince .

"She killed me Prince ",.

"Who ?",he asked letting go of me .

"Lizzy " I told him and he started to curse .

"Stop blaming this on her .I trust her and she would never try and do that .She was just helping you and you was too weak to fight for yourself ",he raised his voice at me .

I don't know what came over me but something did I start to argue back .

"She killed me .She injected me with that poison .You know how it felt like to be in that darkness for weeks .You know how it felt to be in that box for days .I know how to fight that's why I am here still standing .I am strong and I am learning how to use my powers that y'all fear and I am loving it!! ",.

He looks at me "Get out", I told him.

"This is my territory ",he shouts at me .

"Get out!", I shouts at him seeing his body been flung through the door and the door slammed.

I heard rambling downstairs.

What just happened ?. I run through the door to see if he was okey but he was there laying on the ground downstairs.

He was in wolf form .He looks up at me and growl .

Everyone was now out of their rooms all eyes on me .

She's alive .

She's back .

How could this be .

I heard everyone thoughts

"Malia .Your alive !!", Sammy yelled running towards me .

I didn't want to hug her. I don't trust myself.

She hugged me tightly .

"Is this possible ",Sammy asked.

"Yes it is. She healed herself and brought her self back to life ",Leroy walks up to us .

"Thank you ",I told him . He's the one that's been teaching me how to use my powers .

"Remember all this comes with a risk Malia", he smiled and walk away .

"Malia !"the kids shouts running towards me .

"Get them away from me " I whispered to her ackwardly  but before she could do anything they are already here hugging me and I feel so relief hugging  them.

"Let's go get me some milk", one of the kid say thuging at the hem of my shirt.

"Okey kiddo ", I laughed at him .

We were there in the kitchen as I prepare milk for them .

"Malia",i turned around it was this lady that looks just like me.

"Mom ", I breathed out hugging her .

She seems shocked hugging me back .

She pulled away from me "You are so beautiful darling .I thought I losed you but you brought yourself back to life .I didn't want to give you away but I had to .....I have always wanted to protect you and I know the Simon's family would have protected you with all that they had in them", she flushed me with apology.

"It's ok mom. They did protect me with  all they had inside of them",I told her holding onto her hand.

"You are a very rare and powerful specie . Hunters, creatures ,other packs and also your own will be coming after you .I will not always be here to protect you but I promise I will protect you with all I have but promise me you will not use the black magic .The bad side of your wolf",.

"What are you talking about mom?. There's nothing bad about it .It help me to heal and take pain .It also help me out of that box it also brought me back to life ",I told her .

"It seems like your doing good but it will change you ",.

I was on the aim to ask her how will it change me but my brother  interrupted .

"Ayee little sibling", he said pulling me into a tight hug then ragged my hair .

"Hey stop ", I told him and he laughed and I couldn't help him but laughed too.

"So I finally get to meet my Silver Wolf sister .The one and only powerful specie "he laughed.

"Derek stop.",my mom ordered him and he stop.

Chill out mom he think to his self and I laughed ."I heard that ",I told him.

He kiss me on the forehead "Well see you tomorrow. I have got lot to teach you ", he told me and walk away .

I look up to Josh room and he was there standing at his door looking at me . His eyes move to the left and I follow it .He and Leroy was staring at each other until Josh looks back at me and went inside.

I couldn't read their thoughts .They had nothing to think .

"Mom am going to bed and kids when you guys are finish return to your parents ", I told them.

"I will make sure they do ", my mom told me and I nod walking away.