Chapter Four

ASH POV

My eyes narrowed on Omar when he gripped Malia at the throat .I fight hard to get up but I was too cramped up in pain ,I could not move.

"No !",I yelled when I saw Omar lift her body above his head. I know what he was going to do. Malia eyes met mine and I could see all the pain inside it. It's like there was two person in one body. Omar slams her back against his knee ,tears run down my face as I heard the spine in her back been broken into pieces.

She yelled in pain as her body fell to the ground like a fish without water. I could not bare to hear her crying out in pain .I force myself to get up as I saw Omar walking to her again and knock him out with my elbow to his head.

I squeezed onto her hand and it seems like she was losing her mind. She was terrified .

"Someone please call an ambulance "I yelled at the top of my lungs .I was so hurt and guilty to see my sister like this.

Her body begun to shake like a massive earthquake then a weird different loud screaming escape from her mouth. I pulled my hands away from her to place it on my hurting ears witnessing all the glass around the room in the windows falling to the ground in pieces and blood flowing from everyone ears even though their hands was plastered tightly over their ears.

Her body begun to shake even worst then she formed her feet and stand up .I was shocked ,I was surprised .I couldn't believe this ,I took steps backward away from her looking at her scared. Her back was actually broken and now she is standing up like nothing happened.

"What are you? ", someone asked sacredly looking at the blood in their palm from their ears.

This can't be I thought to myself backing away from her. She saw the scared in my eyes and flew through the doors.

"Malia "I try to called out but it didn't came out.

She was what my mother was searching for for years .The unnatural werewolf. The wolf with the many powers .The wolf that can read everyone's mind. The wolf that can take people pains and the human of that wolf that could scream like a banshee .The Silver Wolf which everyone is afraid of .A wolf that everyone will be hunting down .A wolf that they think is danger to mankind if the human part of that wolf knows how to use her power like it was given to them.

I need to find her or she will die. I cannot let my mom get near to her, she will kill her in split seconds.I need to save her before this news spreads.

I run through the door as quickly as possible in the direction that she ran .

Reaching home I called out "Mom !.Malia!", but no answer. I run up to her room to see if she was there but she wasn't .Her room was in a mess .Her drawers was out and clothes all over .

"Oh No ,She left ", I whispered to my self . I need to find her .She don't know the danger her life's in .She is just an unordinary  poor little girl that does not understand her situations.

Before I could run back out of the house I heard my mother voice " Darling....Hello",.

I didn't want to answer but to just run and find Malia .My mom will kill her if she finds out .Her mom will kill her if she finds out and I can not allowed this to happen. I have always wanted a sister and Malia was just the right one I can not loose her .

"Yes mom ", I finally answered.

"Where is Malia? ", she asked approaching me " And why are you home so early?",.

I tried to think about a lie but nothing came out. Her phone rings in her pocket and she answered.

"Hello ",.

"What!", she exclaimed.

"Where is Malia ?"she asked again but this time there was something different in her voice. That's the voice of her hunter.

"I don't know mom ",.

"Don't lie to me",she raised her voice.

"Why would I lie ?", I asked her.

"Because your so connected with her", she points her.

"And now your going to kill her right ",. I said to her.

"She is dangerous .I have been wanted to capture one like her but I wasn't lucky enough but now I will be ", she smiled.

"She do not know what she is mom ", I try to make her understand.

"I know son but soon she will know and become a big disaster for us", she said .

"It don't have to happen that way mom", I say .

"You know nothing Ash", she said walking away from me .

I need to find Malia before she does but how? .I just have to work with her ,then save Malia before she kills her.

*****

"Ash go get your arrows and stuffs ready .We are going to hunt", my mom appeared into my room in the middle of the night dressed in full black and I fled up immediately pulling on one of my black hunting suit and grabbing my bow and arrows a blowgun loaded and spears.

"Let's go ", I smiled at my mom.

"You change your mind now", she smirk evilly.

"Someone like she is dangerous to us, right mom", I smirked back leading the way out the house as she follows behind me.